Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Owen Garvan is ok but must be a bit galling to having to trial at your former club, Lita was ok, did a job but chose to sit on his Swansea cash rather than play...next

Guest BirdonaMaguire

He was very good vs brum at home too just to be picky. But in all seriousness you've touched on the one thing that I reckon could be the issue with McCabe, attitude.

Perhaps there's a problem there and it's that, as opposed to ability, that's held him back.

Aye the Brum game following Derby, but that's just four games we can say he's done well in.

I think his attitude is that he wants to just play in the first team but if that isn't on offer he sulks.

But on another note he turns 22 tomorrow....

Owen Garvan is ok but must be a bit galling to having to trial at your former club, Lita was ok, did a job but chose to sit on his Swansea cash rather than play...next

Had few knee injuries over the years, though. Perhaps that is why he needs a trial to secure a contract at Championship club.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Had few knee injuries over the years, though. Perhaps that is why he needs a trial to secure a contract at Championship club.

Looked to be fully fit during his stint at Millwall, surprised he hasn't gone there.

I've just always rated him to be honest, thought he would have had a lot of offers from bigger clubs than Stoke

To be fair Stoke have money, and stablished themselves as a premiership club, you never know what the player has been promised.

Guest Kirikou

Don't know him, he never played for Monaco. But ASMonaco have very good recruiters.

Edited by Kirikou

Haven't read the whole thread so apologies if mentioned previously.

Thoughts on Martin Kelly at Liverpool? Doubt he'll get much of a look in this year and can play centre half. Season loan of course.

I read an interview he'd done before actually, he was saying how it's his make or break year at Liverpool. Would be a class signing but inury prone.

Guest Kirikou

Ben Basat can be a great player for the second league ! I have a good remember of him, but not a really good mentality.

Guest Kirikou

I don't know, don't follow this player, just knowed him when he was playing for Toulouse fc. He have more talent than a Brandao...

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Darren Ambrose played (on trial) for Colchester tonight

Not sure what his status is atm, vis-à-vis, the hill

You lament us for looking at some older players then mention Darren Ambrose, Christ on a bike.