SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY RUMOURED TAKEOVER BID

Guest mysteryman

Guest Sheff Owl

If nothing happens between now and the summer then it probably never will.

Milan has made it clear he wants to sell, everything recently has been short term and we can't go on with the use of loans like we do.

For the progression of the club he needs to move us on, that's not saying Milan is bad but Milan probably can't do the things that the club needs.

It would be nice for us to get a takeover and Milan to stay on for while to oversee the transition but more of a low key role.

Does fit.

Disgusting what he did to those people. Also taking advantage of the tradegy of air France to boost his shitty ego.

Rob, go out and get a real job. Achieve through hard work and graft rather than BS.

He duped me via gig tickets that never existed.

I wouldn't even bother trying to inspire the bloke, he's utter pond life

Would they not have spoke to Hope or would they just go ahead and make up things that he is meant to have told them?

The media want to be first with the news. That's very important.

But I imagine it means the stories are not always fully checked out properly before getting published.

Remember when the Sun published (about 6 yrs ago) that we were going to recieve £25m per year from a consortium for at least 5 yrs and Shearer was to be our boss?

Never heard any more about that.   Would imagine this latest story is a load of tripe myself.

The media want to be first with the news. That's very important.

But I imagine it means the stories are not always fully checked out properly before getting published.

Remember when the Sun published (about 6 yrs ago) that we were going to recieve £25m per year from a consortium for at least 5 yrs and Shearer was to be our boss?

Never heard any more about that. Would imagine this latest story is a load of tripe myself.

Yeah but you're talking about The Sun..

Would they not have spoke to Hope or would they just go ahead and make up things that he is meant to have told them?

"Sky sports understands". They havent spoken to anyone in the know. Its still a wind up, just catching bigger fish, thats all.

Guest sotonowl

Sheffield Midweekers FC

Sheffield QatariCamels FC

Beres sarnies banned from the ground

Non alcoholic drinks only to be sold

Guest JonTheOwl66

Like I've just said in the other thread... Its purely a ploy to sell Season Tickets.

Quite clearly more than a coincidence that this news and STs for next year go on sale in the same week.

Edited by JonTheOwl66