Hayden White gone?

There's so much hysteria in this thread, and I'd imagine a lot of it is coming from people who have never seen him play.

He's fast as lightening and got fancy footwork, but the kid is 17, and is built like Petter Rudi's skinnier brother.

To get to the stage where he makes a living from the game from his position, he'll have to put a lot of work in, and get a bit of luck.

If we've got a bit of decent compo for him, I think i'd be fine with seeing him go - he's not THAT much of a prospect.

And of course, this hasn't been confirmed by either club yet.

Pretty much.

If people think we wont be swiping youth players from other teams in the future, they are kidding themselves. If hes gone to bolton its a shame but not end of the world material.

Guest Sheff Owl

Surely just getting him to sign a pro deal was just a case of trying to get some cash for him and we didn't rate him that much?

In all honesty I'd be more annoyed if we'd let either Rhys McCabe or Paul Corry go.

Two young players who are much nearer first team action at Hillsborough and who I know all the coaching staff expect big things from.

As for White, I won't lose too much sleep over this as I never personally saw him play and this is yet to be confirmed.

Not sure how things stand when a youth player has signed a contract, but didn't DJ say that we were trying to have our academy given category B status which meant that only clubs with a higher status could poach your youth players. Bolton may have a category A academy which may have been put in place when Allardyce was in charge. He was into progression of a club from grass roots to the first team which was one of the first to use sports science and other techniques now used widely. I of course could be way off the mark but its still disappointing never the less.

The kid is 17 we have been flipping w@nk for the majority of his life, he will see Bolton as a step up and maybe he is right. Old school tie brigade really did a number on this club.

He might make it he might not.

Is he the old fashioned fullback who can tackle or the newer version we appear to produce a lot of , good going forward a bit ropey at the back.

Guest JamesSwfcOwl

Hayden White He's On The Right 

He's got pace to fright 

Oh Hayden White lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  :tango: