Hayden White gone?

**** him, he's obviously decided to go to Bolton himself.

He'll regret it in years to come.

Innit,someone get on twitter n tell him we're glad to see the back of him. And while ur on there remind bothroyd what we think of him.

Guest Sheff Owl

What does that mean, SWFC not disappointed?

It probably means White has told the club he wanted to go hence nothing to do with SWFC.

Innit,someone get on twitter n tell him we're glad to see the back of him. And while ur on there remind bothroyd what we think of him.

No need to abuse him or anything. From peoples opinions I'm rather gutted about him leaving, the main thing thats frustrated me is he's signed a pro contract with us only a month ago. Why? 

Ah, so he never accepted our offer? I can recall seeing a tweet saying we've offered him one. Just assumed he accepted.

Either way I'm disappointed, don't see what Bolton has to offer that we don't. Not sure what Boltons academy is like.

Edited by JoshTheOwl

We've already done them a favour by giving Holden somewhere to convalesce, anyway how can they act in an underhand fashion if he was contracted to Sheffield Wednesday Surely it had to be a fee agreeable to us?

8th April

@robstaton: Hayden White has signed pro terms with #SWFC.

So that would mean the only way he's gone is if we've agreed to sell. If its happened another way then don't expect this to be the last we here of this.