Hayden White gone?

It's good that, as supporters we are starting to take more interest in what happens with our academy. It's not as if the club does a decent job in relaying information. Most of the news we get is down to the efforts of a few on here.

flip him.

That's right, we don't want players here who don't want to be here.

Hayden White has seen Hillsborough last season, the crowd and the atmosphere against Wycombe.

He's seen it again this season on the final day.

If that can't make a kid want to play for Wednesdsy, I'll hold the door open for him.

Edited by Chris_B_SWFC

I'm here to point out there's a load of hysterical fannies in this thread sobbing about a kid they've never seen, have barely heard of and wouldn't recoognise if he turned up at their house with a flashing neon sign which said "I'm Hayden White" accompanied by The Nolans singing "He's Hayden White" to the tune of Pachelbel's Cannon in D.

:biggrin:

Guest Distraught!

Just been on the Man United forum.

10 page postmortem about how they could let a player go to tinpot Bolton.

Ferguson resigned after a row with the board about it! :ph34r:

It's disappointing when any young player leaves, not least one that everyone has high hopes for. However, sometimes the club will receive an offer that's just too good to refuse, fair enough, if that's whats happened, tell us. That's football, you develop players to help the club become successful, either by playing games or earning the club a tidy fee.

It's disappointing when any young player leaves, not least one that everyone has high hopes for. However, sometimes the club will receive an offer that's just too good to refuse, fair enough, if that's whats happened, tell us. That's football, you develop players to help the club become successful, either by playing games or earning the club a tidy fee.

Bolton have signed the next Cafu but it's not on their website yet never mind ours. How impatient are you?

Here my friend

I'm here to point out there's a load of hysterical fannies in this thread sobbing about a kid they've never seen, have barely heard of and wouldn't recoognise if he turned up at their house with a flashing neon sign which said "I'm Hayden White" accompanied by The Nolans singing "He's Hayden White" to the tune of Pachelbel's Cannon in D.

Most people don't give a flying **** ablout development football and know even less - yet this is somehow being turned into a crisis at the club even thought nothing at all is known about what has happened and why.

Man U weren't after him or he'd be there now - it was agent talk and it looks like it had the desired effect of getting a couple of contract offers.

Another thing - a lot more kids will get pro deals due to the advent of the u21 leagues - it needs cheap shirt fillers to bolster the squads to enable teams to fulfill their fixtures - it doesn't mean they're the next big thing.

I'm making no judgement of the player because like most i haven't seen him play - i do know that movement of young players will become the norm now - some clubs have already thrown in the towel and don't see the point of putting money into a youth development system that bears little chance of paying its way any more

Can't say I'm too revved up about this  because - as I said neither have I and I bet many of the discontents on here haven't - but my angst with this, if true, is that if we deemed the kid good enough to offer him a contract and triumphantly publicise the fact - to then have him lifted by with all due respect flippingbolton, seems to have disappointed Bullen . So what happened ? No doubt we'll never know and I  hope we never hear about the kid becoming a very decent player that we let slip and this is not a portent of the care we take over young prospects ... but it's ok we develop several every year don't we ?

IF THIS IS TRUE...

Would be good to know what has happened here as I'm sure it was announced White had signed a pro contract.

But, the most important thing is the player has decided to leave and that is his choice. I would rather we kept players at Hillsborough who wanted to be here. Good luck to the lad.