Hayden White gone?

Far too obvious. The best ones are the rants, with no direction. Won't be long before we get posts, probably mid June, when we haven't signed anyone, with genuine concerns we haven't got enough players to turn a full team out, and that we'll be relegated by late September.

Followed by the rants in late September that we signed too many players and we 'ripped the heart out' of our successful team from this term.

what's everyone on about a fee?

My understanding:

I am sure the Football League voted for youth compensation to be scrapped a replaced with the £140k fixed fee.

I am sure the FL did this because the BPL bribed them with the hope of more solidarity money?

I am sure only a handful of FL clubs with successful youth set ups voted against it?

Please someone correct me if I am wrong?????

If he signed a pro contract then youth compensation doesn't apply.

Guest LeamingtonOwl

This really is a disgrace, how can we let him go to a rival? Awful management from the top.

Some serious knicker twisting going on here, considering hes played no first team games, and majority of people here have hardly seen him, if at all.

As for losing youth players - welcome to the new youth setup that got voted in. This will happen a lot.

If he had signed a one year professional contract, as claimed, it would have to be a fee and not compensation. The cynic in me believes that it was waffle and he probably never signed a contract. Either way, given the fanfare, we need an explanation

Guest Waterthorpeowl

We see a newspaper article from bolton telling us theyve signed hayden white. This article tells us theres no fee just compo,wrong already he signed a proffessional contract the other week. Until the official site or dave jones states we have signed a player why bother making up poo pointless rumours and even worse believing them?

Guest ka58

Think people need to calm down a bit.

Player who's never kicked a ball for us leaves us for other club shocker.

Couldn't give a monkeys really.

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

This beggars belief. Can't understand it. If he was so talented and highly rated, then why let him go to a Championship rival, when there was PL interest?

Just when things are looking bright, in regards to things on and off the field and with the development squad, something like this comes along to kick us in the teeth again. 

Shouldn't be surprised really, we should be used to it, it's become the Wednesday way over the years. Still wouldn't swap following Wednesday for anyone else in the world cos I'm daft or loyal or something lol

in a way it shows our progression. that's a good thing. don't be negative. I just hope we get a decent fee - not some fixed bull poo poo,

cant see the positive side of losing an alleged good youngster to a club like Bolton

if you're saying that it shows we are producing saleable assets I'd agree if we kept and played em