Hayden White gone?

Guest ka58

Why the **** would you leave us for Bolton?

We'll get 12p compo for him & he'll turn out to be a star.

They have probably finished above us every year for the past 10 at least?

Is there a cancellation period on the season tickets?

I've just rang the ground but it keeps going to voice mail. It must be because everyones trying to get through at once. I'll keep trying

I've just rang the ground but it keeps going to voice mail. It must be because everyones trying to get through at once. I'll keep trying

Cheers. Let me know how you get on. Just online now trying to secure my seat at the New York stadium. I'm not flipping about with this lot anymore.

It's OK saying that the guy had never played a first team game, but it's actually what he represented. Why do you think we made such a fanfare about signing the lad?

Who is he? Nelson flipping Mandela?

People were making a fanfare about him because they read in the paper Man U were looking at him.

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

cant see the positive side of losing an alleged good youngster to a club like Bolton

if you're saying that it shows we are producing saleable assets I'd agree if we kept and played em

Agree, what happened to building, and making good money from sellable assets? Surely we could've made more money in the future if we developed, played and nurtured the likes of this lad and others we have got coming through our development squad. Letting them go for peanuts, isn't going to help us in the long run.

It's not like Wednesday to let their youth players go....

Cameron Jerome anyone?

Unless he was let go before he was 16 I was with him at Halifax and Ossett Albion before he had a trial at Middlesborough and they didn't want him so manager took him to Cardiff who signed him up. Can't really moan about letting anyone go under the age of 16, think it was a trail he had anyway.

think that is an overreaction considering we have never seen him play. we can't tell anything. it shows we have a system of recruitment/training that is improving as other clubs want him.

he might not be a world beater - he might be one of these over hyped kids who trades on reputation for his first 2 contracts only to end up in the ignominy of the depths of the Football League.

who knows

we get a good fee - I don't care

I haven't seen him either I'm responding to the principal that for years we produced hardly anyone then allegedly a youngster considered a prospect  is poached   well lets see if we get anything  but I repeat I'd prefer we keep prospects