Would you take 3 points from the final 3 games?

No use in predicting results, everyone down there keeps winning.

I think the fact that so many teams down there have to play each other will keep us up.

Scary to see we are right back in the mix again.

Thats because half the division are still in the mix

How many points do you reckon third bottom will get?

Dunno

But no team will go down on 57 points

Looks like at least 3 of the teams below us will have to get a win and a draw from their last 3 games... even if we don't pick up another point.

It's entirely possible that we're safe now but another 3 points and it would be a near certainty. To get relegated on 57 would mean 3 teams below winning  2 of their last 3. Hudds and Barnsley have to play each other too.

At last a bit of sanity . 

Guest wilyfox

i would if it came courtesy of a win on sat over Ipswich; but any other way is cutting it too fine. 3 draws would give us anxiety attacks. needing a win on the final day would cause cardiac arrest from memoirs of Palace 3yrs ago.

Looks like at least 3 of the teams below us will have to get a win and a draw from their last 3 games... even if we don't pick up another point.

It's entirely possible that we're safe now but another 3 points and it would be a near certainty. To get relegated on 57 would mean 3 teams below winning 2 of their last 3. Hudds and Barnsley have to play each other too.

couldn't agree more think you are spot on

Guest wadsgod

Would that see us safe?

I'm not sure i would. I'm a nervous wreck every time we play.

Actually... i would take it, i think.

If you could guarantee me 3pts in three games now I would ****** your hand off

i would if it came courtesy of a win on sat over Ipswich; but any other way is cutting it too fine. 3 draws would give us anxiety attacks. needing a win on the final day would cause cardiac arrest from memoirs of Palace 3yrs ago.

Hudds vs Barnsley is shaping up to be the new Wednesday vs Palarse.

A playoff final for safety!

If we take the three points through a win then very interesting. Depends who we take them off. If Ipswich or Peterborough it would be very difficult for us to be pushed down. If we take them off Maccas then it's more likely BUT Dingles and Hudders would both need 7 points from the last 3 games and dingles would have to overturn a sizeable goal difference.

A nice gentlemanly draw on the last day would suit them both in that circumstance!

Hudds vs Barnsley is shaping up to be the new Wednesday vs Palarse.

A playoff final for safety!

The problem is there's two relegation spots up for grabs. Meaning one of them will probably win, relegating the other and another team from Pboro, Wolves, Blackburn and us.... and out of those, we are likely to have the worst GD if we all end on equal points...

3 points will definitely keep us up, and 2 probably will. But if we were to get only one more, then I think we will go down, possibly on GD...

The problem is there's two relegation spots up for grabs. Meaning one of them will probably win, relegating the other and another team from Pboro, Wolves, Blackburn and us.... and out of those, we are likely to have the worst GD if we all end on equal points...

3 points will definitely keep us up, and 2 probably will. But if we were to get only one more, then I think we will go down, possibly on GD...

So you think Barnsley will win 2 out of 3 and Hudders will remain unbeaten winning at least 1?