Would you take 3 points from the final 3 games?

Guest manc owl

If it's enough to keep us up then of course. The way it stands, I don't think it'll be enough to be honest.

Wolves won, Millwall won, Blackburn won -it's a bloody nightmare!!

seriously im usually a pessemist but i think even a point would see us safe,with the goal diff advantage over teams been a bonus. barnsley wont get owt from forest an hull.then they play hudds last game.the table wil stay pretty much the same i think after looking at rivals fixtures.ive got an overwhelming faith this year with these lads. they have got heart and desire.UTO

HUDDS AND BARNSLEY will relegate each other with a draw last game. blackburn could struggle with there run in. i always thought wolves would get out of it and millwall were never in it in my eyes with the games in hand

Blackburn (Rhodesburn) are hitting some great form at a key time with a game in hand. I think they will probably be ok.

Guest Paulos_Medication

Is there any financial bonus for finishing 14 vs. finishing 20th?

Well I would save money on toilet paper

57 points will see to our safety.

I said before the blackpool game, 4 points out of final 4 games will see us safe.

That essentially hasnt changed.

3 points from the remaining 3.  Can we win 1 out of our 3 remaining games, yes we can.

hudds dropped another 3 points and dingles dropped 2 points from last few minutes of their game.  And peterboro didnt score for a change, even though they are still 8 games unbeaten. 

We will be alright.

Looks like at least 3 of the teams below us will have to get a win and a draw from their last 3 games... even if we don't pick up another point.

It's entirely possible that we're safe now but another 3 points and it would be a near certainty. To get relegated on 57 would mean 3 teams below winning  2 of their last 3. Hudds and Barnsley have to play each other too.