Check out this list of players...

So answer this who is the judge when it comes to attitude a manager with experience or a frustrated fanbase. We see a small percentage of what is happening at the club. In short get off your high horses and really put as much effort into positivity at the matches as you are negative posting on the forum. But wait that would take real effort pffft.

I was beaten to it by a poster above.

Comes down to the culture of English football. We've been brought up in an era of muck and bullets football where we've been attracted to players who put 110% but maybe short on quality. The more flair players which don't posses that work rate and desire are generally less liked. We have the same problem with Shane Long and Peter Odemwingie. Football is evovling and not every player will run around like a headless chicken anymore, given time, fans will start to understand that.

What does work well, however is getting the right bland of workhorses and quality, you don't want to much of one and not enough of the other.

Mick Lyons

Andy Booth

Graham Hyde

Guy Branston

Chris O'Grady

Lawrie Madden

Lee Peacock

Are these the kind of players that your average Sheffield Wednesday fan prefers ?

Players who get stuck in, smash tackles in, run non stop and who give 100% ?

right them Mr Asker of questions with no answers, as its obvious that we arent allowed to appreciate the grafting players in the team anymore,

Are these the type of players that you prefer?

Players who are skillfull, fast, outgoing, creative internationals and give 100%

Chris Waddle

Roland Nilsson

John Sheridan

David Hirst

Des Walker

Trevor Francis

oh and while your list is there, Boyhroyd is not fit to lace Mick Lyons's boots

Not sure what your point us here but fear that the inclusion of Mike Lyons has completely lost it.

Mike Lyons would walk in to our team....in fact I'd venture he'd walk in to most premiership teams

And while he was at it there's no way that Bothroyd would get away with his lack of effort if Lyons was playing....in fact that's half the problem, we haven't got that type of player who would give the lazy b@stards a right hander if they were taking the p1ss like some currently are

Mick Lyons

Andy Booth

Graham Hyde

Guy Branston

Chris O'Grady

Lawrie Madden

Lee Peacock

Are these the kind of players that your average Sheffield Wednesday fan prefers ?

You forgot David Hirst on that list! FACT!!!!!!

How many goals did Hirsty score running his nuts off on the turn from just inside their half.......no strolling about and pretty flicks.....power, pace & BOOM!

Edited by Bedders

I don't care if a striker runs about all match - what i do expect is for him to jump and challenge for headers, make runs into decent positions and perhaps have a shot on goal or two not just stroll about moaning and then get subbed and stroll off even more slowly when my team is losing. I think we all thought we were getting a player and everyone is disappointed and frustrated because he is t8SS AT THE MOMENT.

Guest Banno's Wedge

Mick Lyons

Andy Booth

Graham Hyde

Guy Branston

Chris O'Grady

Lawrie Madden

Lee Peacock

Er Yes. And?