Rob Staton tweet - New scoreboard

My best memories of the old score board.the shhhh t coming up followed by a totally random scottish result befoe the pigs true score. But my all time fave was when they lost 3 2 at chelsea to go down. All the results started to change in the second half and I remember turning to my little bro (wakefieldowl) and saying " its gonna happen" and it did. That final score saw one of the biggest celebrations I have seen at s6. Can't even remember who we played! RIP scoreboard I will always love you

My best memories of the old score board.the shhhh t coming up followed by a totally random scottish result befoe the pigs true score. But my all time fave was when they lost 3 2 at chelsea to go down. All the results started to change in the second half and I remember turning to my little bro (wakefieldowl) and saying " its gonna happen" and it did. That final score saw one of the biggest celebrations I have seen at s6. Can't even remember who we played! RIP scoreboard I will always love you

Was a 1-1 draw with Man City.

It's time for a new scoreboard...

We need to get with the times,not just in terms of technology but also in advertising & marketing.

The new scoreboard will pay for itself eventually.

Hope the old scoreboard can be kept somewhere...maybe with SHHHHHHH T permanantly on the screen lol

The one put in fpr the 1966 World Cup was the one that was on the Kop and I think it was the first of its' kind . Wasnt the L/Lane one put up about 1984 ? -sorry but I wont miss it , but doesn't mean that whatever we get in its' place will be any more efficient ,you only get out what 's put in !