Rob Staton tweet - New scoreboard

Guest super swfc

I'm not THAT fussed either way. Where my seat is on the north, one of the pillars on the West Stand is bang in the middle of my view of it.

same here the pillar is bang in the middle of the scores but I am glad we are getting a new one.

Edited by super swfc

Everyone wanted a new scoreboard but now its going you sentimental tarts are all teary eyed. We moving onwards and upwards. This is merely a part of that.

Not everyone ...................

Couldn't give a tinkers tbh either way as i've said before i can keep score and i know who we're playing and i can tell the time

Don't get too excited just yet, the club has hit some problems with the new scoreboard, might take a little longer for it to be in place, might be a few last swansongs for the old one yet.

well I would guess new one will need a 3 pin plug, and think of the space we will save from the old coal bunker :ghoulguy:

Don't get too excited just yet, the club has hit some problems with the new scoreboard, might take a little longer for it to be in place, might be a few last swansongs for the old one yet.

Lets take a guess, only one plug ...... we can't have the floodlights and the scoreboard on at the same time?

:ph34r:

Edited by Maple Staple