Dave Jones - Smug as fornicate

Brilliant interview, everytime he said he gave him a BOLLO*KING, a smug little smile appeared across his face.

Love the guy. He knows his poo poo and could potentially be the best manager since Big Ron (not hard though lol).

lol

lol

lol

Edited by WayneTheOwl

So he should be. But he stills keeps everyone's feet on the ground.

I think tonight he played COG in a role he's never played for Wednesday. Megson has clearly held COG back by making him an out and out target man. COG's best goals coring season came under Keith Hill who plays the ball on the ground and I think today has shown there is more to COH (me includes).

Pecnik and O'Grady have to start at Derby upfront.

Great performance, great how we can change it.

His head was purple just after half time. He looked like a strangled bell end.

Think "words were said" doesn't quite cover it. Whatever, it worked a charm.

lol

Good choice of words Dave.

He was flipping livid on 25 minutes, sat there with his hands over his face and steam coming out of his ears. To be a fly on the wall at half time.

I do have concerns as whether he will have us defending like little girls again though, as we saw under Laws when we adopted a passing game.

Guest TonyOwl88

Not for me... I have to admit I find it hard to listen to his interviews.... I usually listen to as much Wednesday interviews and such like as possible, but find myself switching off with Dave Jones... metaphorically and litterally. I reckon he does it on purpose anyway, and the run of results under him have been great, but I really can't share your enthusiasm for his interviews.