Dave Jones - Smug as fornicate

When it comes to interviews I don't really like listening to Jones compared to Megson. I think it's a passion thing, like for example at the civic parade jones came and said " this city is yours" Megson would have said " this city is ours" BUT jones got us up, he turned a 2-0 score line round in 45 mins so as long as he can get us back in prem some time soon he can say what he likes in his interviews

Guest Glasgow Owl

I think DJ's half-time talk reiterated something on the lines of:-' may I remind the lot of you that there's still 17 days until the transfer window closes'

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Not saying this because of the events of tonight, because I'd say it if even if we'd lost, but I have to concur i also think we have the best manager since BigRon.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

When it comes to interviews I don't really like listening to Jones compared to Megson. I think it's a passion thing, like for example at the civic parade jones came and said " this city is yours" Megson would have said " this city is ours" BUT jones got us up, he turned a 2-0 score line round in 45 mins so as long as he can get us back in prem some time soon he can say what he likes in his intervie

I respect your opinion but for me there is no comparison. Take away the passion of Megson and Jones is in a different league. Calm and collected, astute and humorous, Jones has no need to hide behind displays of passion either on the touch line or in front of the media. Where Megson was seen to struggle, Jones is a man who is confidently in control.

He's got a plan b and c and d if he wants unlike a few we have had

Are you trying to tell me putting Mark Beevers up front as a striker is not a legitimate plan B?????

When it comes to interviews I don't really like listening to Jones compared to Megson. I think it's a passion thing, like for example at the civic parade jones came and said " this city is yours" Megson would have said " this city is ours" BUT jones got us up, he turned a 2-0 score line round in 45 mins so as long as he can get us back in prem some time soon he can say what he likes in his interviews

I know what you are saying and its the reason so many of us were double piss£d off when Megson got sacked as he was one of us, but Jones will be saying things such as that soon enough, just wait he's not been here long and we were probably just another club to him, he'll feel it soon enough if he carries on like he started no sweat.

I used to love playing concurs

Our lass still likes playing with mine...occasionally.