The Official January Transfer Window Thread

ger out of it i was still at it at 53 , ,in the over 40's league :biggrin::laugh: :wink: :laugh:

:laugh:

I had an accident when I was 31 which resulted in a slipped disc that kept me off work for 19 weeks. I used to be very fit, when I wasn't playing or training, I was out jogging. I've not jogged since the accident, and while I'm pain free at the moment, a recurrence of back trouble isn't usually that far away. If it wasn't for the accident, I'd have still been playing now. :biggrin: Life goes on, I just take each day as it comes, there are people out there in a far worse state than me. My one regret or complaint, since I slipped a disc I've not been able to do any form of exercise other than walking (and some days I can't walk very far), and because of this I've put a lot of weight on, this is the one thing that gets me down. But life's too short, a down day is a wasted day.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

i thought i saw blackpools OS saying llera was here on loan with a view to a permanent move, so id suggest any fee will be nominal.

as for antonio, how many more times will we allow him to reject us? megson should walk away, if he doesnt want to be here, find someone that does.

Guest Milan Mandaric - God

Pugh & Dagnall would make for a FANTASTIC January transfer window.

Dagnall was good in his time at Rochdale, but 9 goals in 53 games for Scunny... not good enough and we should be looking for better. Agreed with Pugh though, would be a quality addition.

Guest Milan Mandaric - God

Going for it Weeds aren't they, haven't they signed Andros Townsend on loan today aswell?

They have indeed. He's a good little player!