The Official January Transfer Window Thread

:laugh:

I had an accident when I was 31 which resulted in a slipped disc that kept me off work for 19 weeks. I used to be very fit, when I wasn't playing or training, I was out jogging. I've not jogged since the accident, and while I'm pain free at the moment, a recurrence of back trouble isn't usually that far away. If it wasn't for the accident, I'd have still been playing now. :biggrin: Life goes on, I just take each day as it comes, there are people out there in a far worse state than me. My one regret or complaint, since I slipped a disc I've not been able to do any form of exercise other than walking (and some days I can't walk very far), and because of this I've put a lot of weight on, this is the one thing that gets me down. But life's too short, a down day is a wasted day.

i remember you telling me mate , but you have the right attitude thats what counts ,

Dagnall was good in his time at Rochdale, but 9 goals in 53 games for Scunny... not good enough and we should be looking for better. Agreed with Pugh though, would be a quality addition.

Really not impressed with this guy. We have Lowe who is in similar mold, older, but a better player in my opinion, and I can't see what would Dagnall bring here that we already don't have in our squad.

Jon Parkin? Something abit different and Cardiff are getting rid I think.

Sam Saunders? Tore us to pieces first half at Hillsborough and thrived on the abuse from the stands.

If Orient keep Lee Cook then maybe Dean Cox?

Coutts at Preston?

And I'd take Ginger Quinn aswell.

Id take Schlupp from the accounts ive heard of him. Sounds like a lad with a lot of ability, cant he play wide or up front too?

Looked very lethal against Pompey on NYE. Unfortunately started that game and with them struggling at the minute I doubt Pearson would want to lose an attacking option for the sake of some experience. Waghorn is nowhere near their first team though (wages may be a problem) and could be a decent option up front, not too sure whether he would fit in with our style of play though. Also Tunchev isn't getting a game but is also very highly rated among Leicester fans.