New Striker on the way

Guest londonowl1

oh dear this site is really going down hill!!

Its reputation is now laughable.

When i first joined it seemed ok, with fairly sensible opinions and chat, but now its just a joke.

Anyway have fun kids.....sorry to the few decent posters but your seriously outnumbered now....cya!

When i first joined it seemed ok, with fairly sensible opinions and chat, but now its just a joke.

Anyway have fun kids.....sorry to the few decent posters but your seriously outnumbered now....cya!

Although I agree with the sentiment.....................

1/10 for the flounce Must try harder very poor show. :rolleyes:

Oh behave! You know you'll be back, even just to look if not to post.

Guest thekelch

Mellor would be my choice although i don't really see mellor and c.o.g working as a strike pair. For me mellor and le fondre would have been the best possible strike force we would have pissed the division with those two.

I actually think completely the opposite, Mellor and ALF are both poachers who like to sit on the shoulder, and rely on a target man doing to donkey work and creating space for them. Which is why Mellor played best when Madine played best last season. If Alf/Mellor played together I can see them constantly getting in each others way, either would play much better alongside COGba.

I agree, owlstalk now believes its own hype and the quality of the postings are indeed going downhill. I always come on for a look but frankly theres more sense talked on other forums, but not sdaly, so much on here

I actually think completely the opposite, Mellor and ALF are both poachers who like to sit on the shoulder, and rely on a target man doing to donkey work and creating space for them. Which is why Mellor played best when Madine played best last season. If Alf/Mellor played together I can see them constantly getting in each others way, either would play much better alongside COGba.

Mellor and ALF are about as simlar as Cheryl Cole and Susan Boyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, owlstalk now believes its own hype and the quality of the postings are indeed going downhill. I always come on for a look but frankly theres more sense talked on other forums, but not sdaly, so much on here

What hype is this and who exactly is believing it?

:huh:

It's a message board that people post on. Some are erudite, some are neurotic, some are stupid, some are miserable, some are funny, some are nutters, some are attention seekers...

So just like any other forum then?

so is this story just another WUM or actually ITK ? weve got 19 days to think about bringing more players in so theres no need to panic now is there ! 3 players in 2days makes owlstalk alot more of a happier place =D

so is this story just another WUM or actually ITK ?

Well, going by the fact he doesn't know who the player is, but rates him as an 8/10 I'd say it's almost certainly a wind-up. If we sign a striker today then it'll be nothing to do with this thread.

Sorry OP, no ITK points from me. You can go on the KFA list.

What hype is this and who exactly is believing it?

:huh:

It's a message board that people post on. Some are erudite, some are neurotic, some are stupid, some are miserable, some are funny, some are nutters, some are attention seekers...

So just like any other forum then?

very true my friend, its just the jokes do more miles than a woodseats taxi and its getting tiresome having to wade the acres of rubbish to find something worthwhile or even vaguely errudite. My point is merely that I experience less wading and less rubbish on other sites whose average of user is not 13 and a 1/2....?