New Striker on the way

There was a bloke sat with the first teamers in a Wednesday tracksuit last night, talking to Sedgwick most of the night - I thought it was Lines but having seen what he looks today like I think it was a different guy in the exec box. Not any of the usual suspects - Mellor, ALF etc... If people just put loads of pics of strikers up i'll let you know if you get the right one

There was a bloke sat with the first teamers in a Wednesday tracksuit last night, talking to Sedgwick most of the night - I thought it was Lines but having seen what he looks today like I think it was a different guy in the exec box. Not any of the usual suspects - Mellor, ALF etc... If people just put loads of pics of strikers up i'll let you know if you get the right one

Describe him Kivo?

Could be this...

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_7095501,00.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Sven Goran Eriksson has admitted Leicester striker Steve Howard is poised to leave the club on loan.

The hulking striker is reportedly a target for Sheffield Wednesdayspacer.gifand his old club Derby County,spacer.gif who are both looking to bolster their attacking options.

And former England manager Eriksson will not oppose the switch if a favourable deal can be found for both parties.

"There is a possibility that Steve could go out on loan though and there are talks going on between us and the club, the agent and the player," he told the Leicesterspacer.gif Mercury.

"I don't know what is going to happen today or tomorrow.

"He is match fit and he did a very good pre-season, but he wants to play. He is a big boy and one of those who need to play regularly to keep his fitness.

"If it is going to happen, then I understand the reason why, but if it is going to happen I don't know."

very true my friend, its just the jokes do more miles than a woodseats taxi and its getting tiresome having to wade the acres of rubbish to find something worthwhile or even vaguely errudite. My point is merely that I experience less wading and less rubbish on other sites whose average of user is not 13 and a 1/2....?

Put like that it's rather more difficult to argue with.

Could be this...

http://www.skysports..._medium=twitter

Sven Goran Eriksson has admitted Leicester striker Steve Howard is poised to leave the club on loan.

The hulking striker is reportedly a target for Sheffield Wednesdayspacer.gifand his old club Derby County,spacer.gif who are both looking to bolster their attacking options.

And former England manager Eriksson will not oppose the switch if a favourable deal can be found for both parties.

"There is a possibility that Steve could go out on loan though and there are talks going on between us and the club, the agent and the player," he told the Leicesterspacer.gif Mercury.

"I don't know what is going to happen today or tomorrow.

"He is match fit and he did a very good pre-season, but he wants to play. He is a big boy and one of those who need to play regularly to keep his fitness.

"If it is going to happen, then I understand the reason why, but if it is going to happen I don't know."

For gurujuan's safety, let's hope that's not true.

Would be a good signing in truth though.

The OP has been proved ITK in the past from memory.

He broke the news of our first winding up order.

He said we were making a signing earlier in the day when we signed O'Grady too.

If he's not lying about today, maybe the player failed his medical then. :wink:

Guest BoomTownOwls

So the OP broke the news about the first winding up order.

He said there would be a signing on the day O'Grady signed.

He then said a striker would be signing this week and the next day we sign Uchechi (or whatever he is called).

He now says another striker will be signing and people give him -20.

His record deserves a little bit of respect.

Edited by BoomTownOwls

very true my friend, its just the jokes do more miles than a woodseats taxi and its getting tiresome having to wade the acres of rubbish to find something worthwhile or even vaguely errudite. My point is merely that I experience less wading and less rubbish on other sites whose average of user is not 13 and a 1/2....?

Was you taking the p******s when you spelt erudite, just thought it was one of them, you know I know things.