New Striker on the way

My reputation is currently -81. At one time it was -500 or so. All of those negative marks were gained by posting things on here that I knew 100% to be correct. Owlstalk is a strange

place at times.

I'm lucky I only ever use owlstalk thru my iPhone so I have no idea about + or - ratings. But then again if I have something to I say it so if ppl wanna neg me they can go for their lives :biggrin:

Guest Big Guns

I'm lucky I only ever use owlstalk thru my iPhone so I have no idea about + or - ratings. But then again if I have something to I say it so if ppl wanna neg me they can go for their lives :biggrin:

I reckon I've got the record negs only the happy clappers and owls talk click get plussed the ones who tell the truth get NEGGED

To be honest, if this is true I'd rather not know who it is until we announce it officially. Just nice to know someone else is soon to be on their way.

If Megson is keeping the deal quiet even after completion then it's better that Bournemouth don't find out about it until the club wants them to.

So going by the few negs it seems people don't agree with the above I posted.

Why would you want our preparations against Bournemouth to be adversely affected just for the sake of knowing who we've signed a few hours earlier? The impression I got a few weeks ago was that most people supported Megson in regards to the JJ injury leak a while back. No doubt that JJ story is why birko's source is keeping the actual name to himself this time.

Edited by Dan™

Guest Briscoe Inferno

I reckon I've got the record negs only the happy clappers and owls talk click get plussed the ones who tell the truth get NEGGED

and Ravenjeybyrne [or his reincarnations] is the voice of reason.... lol

Guest Big Guns

and Ravenjeybyrne [or his reincarnations] is the voice of reason.... lol

Don't no wot that means but I hope your not implying that I'm that fookwit leftear

shut it paul, the info came of a very reliable source

I was sticking up for him.... :wink:

El CID,

He didn't mean it that way. I was texting him

Also people my gaffer was on the plane.

Wait and see they may announce it after the game like lines

See....

El CID & SENWAR

One bitten twice shy, from now on I won't bother waisting my time, try giving some news and you get slated by some obnoxious p***ks, I know it's true and you two do also, I want the people who enjoying talking about the owls rather than slag them or players off to have a good striker in the next 24hrs.

Guest Big Guns

The bold bit is true Big Guns lol

Since I spilt a can of carling on my lap.top I've been posting on my phone so can't check NEGS bit I reckon my post last night painful racked a few up I can't ne far of -4000

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Don't no wot that means but I hope your not implying that I'm that fookwit leftear

You've got to go some BG to outneg RJB or AWLE or whatever he is....

Fookwittery is a matter of degree.