New Striker on the way

I'm going on what the person told me, someone posted on a scale of 1-10 mellor/alf being 10 & FJ9 being 1 so I asked if it was them, he said close but no and hes a good striker so I posted 8/10 which I'm sorry for and I didn't think people would be so harsh on people for passing on quite reliable info

I'm going on what the person told me, someone posted on a scale of 1-10 mellor/alf being 10 & FJ9 being 1 so I asked if it was them, he said close but no and hes a good striker so I posted 8/10 which I'm sorry for and I didn't think people would be so harsh on people for passing on quite reliable info

Don't try and justify yourself fella.

Site is full of bells these days

Edited by senwar

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Take no notice Birko.

Its a forum and only the credibility of your username at stake.....

Fingers crossed eh.

To be honest, if this is true I'd rather not know who it is until we announce it officially. Just nice to know someone else is soon to be on their way.

If Megson is keeping the deal quiet even after completion then it's better that Bournemouth don't find out about it until the club wants them to.

Don't worry about it Birko........you have to understand that so much crap is posted on this site about possible signings that people on here are understandably sceptical...........however, some go a yard further and just like to be insulting for the sake of it.

Hope your informant is right but more importantly, hope the player is someone who might excite the fans

I bet there's loads of ppl who know their onions that read this site and could tell us when we are going to sign someone but see the abuse and decide not to bother, I've never seen a football forum with a lower amount of ITKers and it's down to the fact that if anyone posts anything they get shot down in flames.

Birko I have no reason to disbelieve you so I'm hoping it's Macdonald, I'd prefer Mellor but as your man says it's not him Cody would easily satisfy the fans

I bet there's loads of ppl who know their onions that read this site and could tell us when we are going to sign someone but see the abuse and decide not to bother, I've never seen a football forum with a lower amount of ITKers and it's down to the fact that if anyone posts anything they get shot down in flames.

Birko I have no reason to disbelieve you so I'm hoping it's Macdonald, I'd prefer Mellor but as your man says it's not him Cody would easily satisfy the fans

My reputation is currently -81. At one time it was -500 or so. All of those negative marks were gained by posting things on here that I knew 100% to be correct. Owlstalk is a strange place at times.

My reputation is currently -81. At one time it was -500 or so. All of those negative marks were gained by posting things on here that I knew 100% to be correct. Owlstalk is a strange place at times.

Indeed.

I went from -500 to +80, then raising concerns about Julian Bennett's fitness put me back to -90.

Negativity or rumours are simply not allowed.

V true. Always said it.

My last incarnation would probably have a score of -5000 if they did marks then. :wink: