New Striker on the way

Guest BoomTownOwls

He's having a medical now and I would rate him an 8/10

If you are not going to tell us who it is can you tell us whether or not he is one of the below:-

Mellor

Le Fondre

Wood

MacDonald

If it is one of those four I would be reasonably pleased.

If it is Mellor or MacDonald I will be delighted.

Edited by BoomTownOwls

If you are not going to tell us who it is can you tell us whether or not he is one of the below:-

Mellor

Le Fondre

Wood

MacDonald

If it is one of those four I would be reasonably pleased.

If it is Mellor or MacDonald I will be delighted.

Agreed, hope it is one of those and that the opening poster is genuine!!

If you are not going to tell us who it is can you tell us whether or not he is one of the below:- Mellor Le Fondre Wood MacDonald If it is one of those four I would be reasonably pleased. If it is Mellor or MacDonald I will be delighted.

Chris Wood is gone on loan to Birnmingham, get with the times.

Guest thekelch
Do you know who it is, or just that we will have a new player? How excited should we be on a scale of 1 - 10 10 being Alf/Mellor/or better, 1 being the return of Jeffers

10 - Arthur Scargill, best striker in Yorkshire's history

Gets coat ...

... and goes for a good long look at myself

I thought I saw someone post that ALF is on his way to Plymouth with the rest of the Rotherham team.

Edited by wozza

Guest steve007

Mellor would be my choice although i don't really see mellor and c.o.g working as a strike pair. For me mellor and le fondre would have been the best possible strike force we would have pissed the division with those two as for what we have at the moment i am happy but we still need two more with a bit of qaulity as ucheche and lines don't over excite me after what i saw last night ucheche is nothing more than a sub at best wait and see what lines does before i past judgment but at best he will be on a par with sedgwick i am guessing.

I thought I saw someone post that ALF is on his way to Plymouth with the rest of the Rotherham team.

ALF tweeted that he was setting off to travel to Plymouth a couple of hours ago...............Maybe something changed from him leaving his home and getting to Don Valley?

Hope so!

ALF tweeted that he was setting off to travel to Plymouth a couple of hours ago...............Maybe something changed from him leaving his home and getting to Don Valley?

Hope so!

Plymouth isn't far from Bournemouth though, just saying!

(btw I know nothing, just an observation)