New Striker on the way

Guest Big Guns

What hype is this and who exactly is believing it?

:huh:

It's a message board that people post on. Some are erudite, some are neur

otic, some are stupid, some are miserable, some are funny, some are nutters, some are attention seekers...

So just like any other forum then?

I reckon your a stupid nutter you dj

I work for a company that is involved with a company called Elecsave, who also put some money into the club this season, the person that told me this said, it's not the player your expecting but still a good player, so thats why I posted 8/10 you may see all the boards scattered around the ground, he also flew down to Bournemouth this afternoon with the players. That's all I know sorry

Edited by birko owl

Guest BoomTownOwls

I smell the poo poo of a bull. and no I dont live next to a bull farm.

Even though he was right about the winding up petition, Chris O'Grady and Ucheche?

Guest YorkshirePudding_Owl

Well having ALF on twitter I'm ruling him out as he claims to be off down to plymouth today and wishes his girlfriend a very happy birthday.

So the OP broke the news about the first winding up order.

He said there would be a signing on the day O'Grady signed.

He then said a striker would be signing this week and the next day we sign Uchechi (or whatever he is called).

He now says another striker will be signing and people give him -20.

His record deserves a little bit of respect.

Maybe, maybe not. I'm not one to really care about this kind of thing too much. Bitter experience has taught me to pretty much ignore everything until it's been officially confirmed. Whatever, saying he doesn't know who the player is and then rating how good a signing it will prove to be was pretty stupid wasn't it?

So if he's flown down to Bournemouth with the players, that must mean he's in the squad for tomorrow.

If this is true then why hasn't it been announced? Is Megson going to keep it quiet and use him as a surprise weapon?

I hope you're right Birko

I think he meant the guy from elecsave had flown down with the players?

I work for a company that is involved with a company called Elecsave, who also put some money into the club this season, the person that told me this said, it's not the player your expecting but still a good player, so thats why I posted 8/10 you may see all the boards scattered around the ground, he also flew down to Bournemouth this afternoon with the players. That's all I know sorry

So if you know all that, then you've got nothing to lose by naming him then have you? Apart from your credibility.

Go on then...