VOTE FOR THE NEW AWAY KIT DESIGN

Who gives a flip what the blades think!we give them far too much thought.Im voting PINK!

Everton have a pink away kit and i like it.

Orange is too similar to a few years back.

Green wont stand out well enough when trying to pick a pass out.

REAL men wear can wear Pink and be comfortable.The weak minded or 'confused' feel awkward!!plus its the colour of confidence!!Vote PINK!!

LIKE!!!

<------------------- :cool:

This is a joke isn't it?

I won't buy any kit in any of these colours / designs, as they're all poo and are all made of laughing stock material

If the club and PUMA want us to buy kits, a re-think on the design of these is required. Bloody awful all of them.

I'd rather wear a dress (quoted Freshfish)

I can see why we're having to go for a coloured design again as it will have to be different from the black kit we have now.

Those are bloody awful though.

It's just a plain shirt with two stripes bodged on and the choice of colours is awful.

Green would be a serious problem against a green pitch.

Dye the pitch

Its not about pink being perceived as gay, its about it being the colour of pigs. United fans have started a get the pigs in pink campaign within an hour of these designs being released. I'm amazed it took them so long to be honest. Whoever has sanctioned this needs sacking.

The only time a man should touch pink clothing is when he's taking it off a woman.

Tell you what, Wednesday - here's your chance to turn a negative into a positive by listening to fans' feedback and pulling these kits and starting again.

If you don't, not only will we look daft but shirt sales will be the poorest for years.

This ^^^

They're already laughing it up on the joeyboard

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=221&sty=2&act=1&mid=2119181880

Guest kingscross2hirst

Somebody at the club should tell puma to use any combo of the followin colours only:

any shade of blue, white, black, YELLOW.

Shockin pr error by the club.

Let me explain the process.

PUMA present a number of shirt designs to clubs and clubs have to pick one of the designs. A discussion is then had about colour options.

You wouldn't BELIEVE how restricted we are with colour options - referees have a certain amount of colours that you can't really touch, you have to weigh up any clashes with your other kits (home and third), goalkeeper shirts are only available in specific colours and you can't clash with those, there's limits on colours in the manufacturing process, player and manager preferences, you can't have the same colours as your last away shirt, etc. Honestly, you genuinely wouldn't believe it. I know I didn't understand it until I sat in one of these meetings suggesting green and white hoops, silver and purple, sky blue, etc, etc, and got knocked back...

We also had a brief that for this season the shirt had to be fairly plain and bright as a contrast to last season's black shirt (which isn't popular in evening games!) and we wanted to have the Sheffield Wednesday blue incorporated into the trim.

So all in l we were left with very few colour options.

Now, I can understand the reaction with the pink shirt option - it is pretty radical - however we looked at the popularity of the Everton away shirt for this season (which had a very similar reaction to their fans when it was released) which has sold well and is very popular and so we decided to at least put it to vote and let the fans decide (the Everton one is here: http://evertondirect.evertonfc.com/stores/everton/products/kit_selector.aspx?pid=72206 ).

Unfortunately, you can't get the actual shades and textures from a flat image like these. The colours are actually quite nice and you have to imagine them on the shirt material.

As with all votes of this nature you might not like some of the options (last year we had similar comments) and in some instances you might not like any of the options (we can't please all the people all the time), but we're trying our best to consult with supporters. Please do take a moment to look them over and vote for the one that you think is best out of the three options.