VOTE FOR THE NEW AWAY KIT DESIGN

They are 3 of the SHITEST kits I have ever seen. What happened to a bit of imagination in kit design. I personally think PUMA are one of the better designers but my god they are crap in both colour and design. The green one is a horrible colour, the pink is, well pink and the orange is just a non-descript hi-vis colour. Can't we have some stripes are a bit of a pattern or a jaunty trim. Plain boring and crap colours. I'm abstaining from the vote on the fact I would rather keep the current black one!

Could not agree more. All 3 are poo !!

Bit of imagination please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we get eDDie on the case and get him to submit a couple of ideas to PUMA. Or failing that just give a 2 year old a blank page with a kit outlined and give them a box of crayons. The outcome would probably be better. Those 3 are just so unimaginative. They don't even have a defining feature other than "2 blue lines" on the shoulder! I want hoops or polka dots or a massive picture of a bull or something. Not a kit that has been designed with a blank template and a box of highliter pens!

Just not bothered...

We have a new away shirt every season and have done since before the start of the century, from memory.

Why do we need a new one every year?

Just to fleece the fans a bit more?

After the great season ticket offers, this is a big disappointment on all fronts i'm araid.