VOTE FOR THE NEW AWAY KIT DESIGN

So the United fans call us the Pigs and some bright spark decides to design a pink kit. You couldnt make it up.

might has well have this as the sponsor and top it off...

danish-bacon-logo.gif

Agreed. As much as i think pink would be a novelty i couldnt bear to imagine the "pig" comments. Plus its the colour you get when red and white are mixed together. Deffo no for me. Cant decide between the other two they are both pretty plain and boring. :wacko:

A bit of tweaking and no hurt your eyes colours these would be..Well a better option..But that would not be too difficult.

0,,10304~7533892,00.jpg

0,,10304~7533895,00.jpg

I honestly expected something like these to Welcome Milan!!!

Why not use the design from today with the yellow and light blue (for the 2 stripes) from the 91 away kit, job done everyone's happy

Agreed. As much as i think pink would be a novelty i couldnt bear to imagine the "pig" comments. Plus its the colour you get when red and white are mixed together. Deffo no for me. Cant decide between the other two they are both pretty plain and boring. :wacko:

The pink is, if you judge it purely for the kit, the better of the three choices. But we would get non-stop ribbing from the other lot for it, so for that reason it's a no-go for me.

Edited by Chris E

The yellow one from last season was bad enough. Do the people at Puma only bother putting in an effort every other kit? This years were 3 good options, I would've been happy if they were our next 3 away kits.

I think the fact that most of us hadn't noticed the away kit has been changed every year is down to the fact they've pretty much been naff and we weren't bothered. This seasons is the 1st in ages people have loved and been happy to go out and buy and it's now being replaced by a paint it by numbers default kit template coloured in highlighter pen, green, orange or PINK!!!!