Chris Turner resigns

Id have turner back like a shot, much better manager than irvine and a much better man full stop. People forget it was hit team that got us promoted not sturrocks. He loves the club and is a dam site bigger wednesdayite than most on here.

Hi Chris

Id have turner back like a shot, much better manager than irvine and a much better man full stop. People forget it was hit team that got us promoted not sturrocks. He loves the club and is a dam site bigger wednesdayite than most on here.

It doesnt matter how big a wednesdayite he is, he was a poor manager for us.

Guest Ogsowl

Chris Turner's managerial achievements shine out like a beacon during an eclipse don't they?

People aren't still peddling this poo poo are they?

Like it or not, scram, there's apparently a consortium at the table involving Turner.

Like it or not, scram, there's apparently a consortium at the table involving Turner.

I don't dislike it - nor do i dislike CT

I am really struggling to see what he has to offer in any capacity - if he is the conduit that channels loads of funds our way then great - but why involve him other than maybe some financial handshake if it all goes well

But i still don't see what he has to offer the club in any capacity

Guest Ogsowl

I don't dislike it - nor do i dislike CT

I am really struggling to see what he has to offer in any capacity - if he is the conduit that channels loads of funds our way then great - but why involve him other than maybe some financial handshake if it all goes well

But i still don't see what he has to offer the club in any capacity

That's something that none of us will know until it happens. IF it happens.

He made some good signings, but couldn't get them to play. Maybe he should be a scout. That said he also signed Guy Branston, so maybe not!