Chris Turner resigns

Guest Ripley Owl

Whatever happens all Wednesday fans remember his briliant save from B. Mac` at Wembly 1991, he became a hero that day. Goor luck to him.

Cherish the moment ! :biggrin:

Like it or not, scram, there's apparently a consortium at the table involving Turner.

This may or may not be true, I don't know, but to be instrumental in a consortium and then install yourself as manager, after being poo poo last time is a joke.

Guest Ogsowl

This may or may not be true, I don't know, but to be instrumental in a consortium and then install yourself as manager, after being poo poo last time is a joke.

Have I missed something? Where has it been said he will make himself Manager?

Anyway, there are no guarantees that his consortium will be successful. There may soon be competition.

Whatever happens all Wednesday fans remember his briliant save from B. Mac` at Wembly 1991, he became a hero that day. Goor luck to him.

I realise that this is an old post but..........

......he became a hero to me when he made that penalty save against the mighty Liam Brady in the 3rd (????) replay at Leicester. The Wembley save just reminded me again of how good he was. :biggrin:

p.s. why is everyone associating CT with the 2m? HW refused to say who was behind it in the radio interview. :blink:

I realise that this is an old post but..........

......he became a hero to me when he made that penalty save against the mighty Liam Brady in the 3rd (????) replay at Leicester. The Wembley save just reminded me again of how good he was. :biggrin:

p.s. why is everyone associating CT with the 2m? HW refused to say who was behind it in the radio interview. :blink:

Watch it turn out to be Spencer Fearn!

So jimmyallen's The Man

And mcmigo, how good do your words taste :laugh: :laugh:

Listen - I am the worlds least ITK person as I mix in higher circles than the politics connected with League 1 football clubs from horrible northern cities.

As I did state on that post though, what a f%cked up club this is, at no other club would the man regarded as the worst manager in our history and ridiculed by most of the fan base rock up on his white horse with 2 million of oil money to pull us out of the fire.

Listen - I am the worlds least ITK person as I mix in higher circles than the politics connected with League 1 football clubs from horrible northern cities.

As I did state on that post though, what a f%cked up club this is, at no other club would the man regarded as a legend in our history for his goal keeping and appearance at Wembley rock up on his white horse with 2 million of oil money to pull us out of the fire.