Chris Turner resigns

Guest clumber58

Russ Green

I've already asked in another thread what connection there is between Russ and Wednesday.

Russ owned/ran a sports shop in South Elmsall for years before Hartlepool.

He is a Manchester City fan.

Are you saying that the money men from Iceland/Abu Dhabi/USA are insisting on Russ being the new CEO?

Massive step from Hartlepool United to Sheffield Wednesday......................even if they are (temporarily) in the same division.

I've already asked in another thread what connection there is between Russ and Wednesday.

Are you saying that the money men from Iceland/Abu Dhabi/USA are insisting on Russ being the new CEO?

Massive step from Hartlepool United to Sheffield Wednesday......................even if they are (temporarily) in the same division.

No mate hes saying he will be the new chairman, with turner having a seat on the board if I read it right?

Guest clumber58

No mate hes saying he will be the new chairman, with turner having a seat on the board if I read it right?

Still don't see the connection between Russ, the Money Men and Wednesday!.

Guest Ogsowl

Still don't see the connection between Russ, the Money Men and Wednesday!.

I read into it that the Norwegian guy, Larson, was the link, but tbh, my head is spinning with all this (poo ??) today.........

Guest clumber58

I read into it that the Norwegian guy, Larson, was the link, but tbh, my head is spinning with all this (poo ??) today.........

This morning Owlstalk was full of the ex-West Ham Egbert Magnusson and Icelandic money.

Mid way through the day, somebody called Jimmy Allen pops up on Owlstalk and posts loads of "ITK" stuff about Chris Turner and money from the Middle East.

Now you mention some Norwegian who I've never heard of . He's going to appoint a bloke I used to buy all my football kit from as the new SWFC chairman.

I'm going for a liedown.

Guest Ogsowl

This morning Owlstalk was full of the ex-West Ham Egbert Magnusson and Icelandic money.

Mid way through the day, somebody called Jimmy Allen pops up on Owlstalk and posts loads of "ITK" stuff about Chris Turner and money from the Middle East.

Now you mention some Norwegian who I've never heard of . He's going to appoint a bloke I used to buy all my football kit from as the new SWFC chairman.

I'm going for a liedown.

This thread, post 97, speculation based on comments on a Hartlepool board.......... :biggrin:

There's couple of blades on here having a laugh at our expense.

My trestle table was packed away again at lunch time.

Not necessarily all blades laughing at us.

Anyone else not suspicious of a guy who hasn't posted in five years suddenly hitting us with a barrage if ITK "facts" that could just be based on Harlepool stories?

My trestle table was packed away again at lunch time.

Not necessarily all blades laughing at us.

Anyone else not suspicious of a guy who hasn't posted in five years suddenly hitting us with a barrage if ITK "facts" that could just be based on Harlepool stories?

As soon as he said "I've said too much" and then continued to post, it was pretty obvious he was bullshitting.

Still not got me head round why people would want CT back in any capacity....

He scared the poo poo out of me once as a manager, if he's coming back to do anything other than cut the grass i'll f**king combust.

Someone must have dropped LSD in me cuppa cos this is strange... even for SWFC.

Edited by BRUCE LEE

Still not got me head round why people would want CT back in any capacity....

He scared the poo poo out of me once as a manager, if he's coming back to do anything other than cut the grass i'll f**king combust.

Someone must have dropped LSD in me cuppa cos this is strange... even for SWFC.

I'd rather have CT on the board than ANY of the present set of cu nts

Nicky Weaver connection, then :rolleyes:

Also, if Benallen can be accused of being Dave Allen's nephew, how come jimmyallen escapes criticism?

There's couple of blades on here having a laugh at our expense.

It would be a typical Blades thing to do. after all, they are far more worried about us and always will be.

The problem stems from the fact they have been better placed than us for the last decade. This eventually resulted in 4 whole years of higher attendances. Prior to this, Sheffield United didn't have any fans so the ones now attempting the insults and WUM status' will probably be aged between 15 and 25 with no idea of what a little non-achiever, poorly supported and porcine club they support.