Chris Turner resigns

Are we talking about Chris Turner or his alleged backers?

Backers, me old furious fruit.

You know what'll happen - we'll get all excited and then tomorrow we'll hear... nothing... :laugh:

Though with only a week left until the transfer window closes, I wouldn't be surprised if something was put in place quickly.

Backers, me old furious fruit.

You know what'll happen - we'll get all excited and then tomorrow we'll hear... nothing... :laugh:

Though with only a week left until the transfer window closes, I wouldn't be surprised if something was put in place quickly.

LULZ

this next transfer window

that wouldn't be a substantial amount would it :dry:

I don't know how the deal is being structured i've only heard figures. Either way, I'm excited by it.

if you need me i'll be in the corner widdling my pants.

Was just designed to abuse C9S pal - nothing personal!

You allowed to share these figures?

I've read all the threads

I've evaluated all the evidence

I've listened to all the ITKers and attention-seekers

and I have decided to stick to my original conclusion of BUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

And as speculation continues to mount through the press TV and internet the club are quickly responding to the mass of speculation by announcing on the official site ................................that theres some footie on at the weekend!

At least he's seen some decent Wednesday sides!

FFS why pick on me for something that's entirely not my fault. There's a world of things to abuse me about that I deserve.

Also I'm off to make tea then go to nets, can all the 'ITK' people please hold off till about 8/9 cheers.