Reading v Sheffield Wednesday

Guest MrMungas

this commentry is really getting on my nerves... its bad enuff getting hammered but he seems to enjoy it!!?? please get rid of radio sheff

Guest thetruthisoutthere

In all honesty we should have lost like this a few times this season

Roll on next season at least i can go to Hillsborough with the knowledge that we will be favourites every match

Irvine was sacked by Preston for not achieving this season. What made us think he could do anything with our shower ?

Just a thought.

Because he was the best we could get.

I think hes a decent coach, but flip me we were expecting miracles off the bloke.

Irvine was sacked by Preston for not achieving this season. What made us think he could do anything with our shower ?

Just a thought.

I still think AI's a good manager who got shafted by PNE. My worry at the moment is that he'll walk in the summer, saying "Sorry, this is beyond even my turd-polishing skills..."...

Guest Briscoe Inferno

flip it. I don't care, whatever happens i'll be a Wednesdayite. Relegation, admin, whatever. The club will still be there long after the likes of Leon etc are a distant memory.

I just cannot wait for the talent to grace Hillsborough next year.......

What a thick, thick idiot Akpo Sodje is. He keeps saying he feels sorry for the players! What an absurd comment. No wonder he had no idea how to play football. It sticks in my throat that someone like that can be driving that top of the range whatsit he drives.

The last people (he's just said it again!) to feel sorry for are the players. Now he's just said ALL the Wednesday players are winners. If today can be worse Sodje is making it so with his inane drivel, never employ him again RS.

And, of course, we can look forward to JOC and/or Michael Gray saying we'll put things right on the training ground this week.