Reading v Sheffield Wednesday

hey, comeon... this team is great at a few things....

Being useless, characterless, bottleless and a disgrace.

COMPLETE rebuilding job required - how anyone can defend them I just don't know and it gets tiring to keep looking for excuses for them the poor things.

3 critical relegation battles and 0 points, rolled over and died.

There is no basis to suggest these play-off pretenders aren't taking us down.

daz not heard from you ?

None of them will give a flip though.

They'll all be on the lash tonight, posing with young slags and making "gangsta" signs at peoples cameras.

And feeding off all the rumbleing morons that put stuff like "Unlucki , u woz eazzee da best playa 2day" on their facebook pages.

I'd have them in for training at 5am 2moro morning and make them run their gonads off all day.

It's a rumbleing shambles from top to bottom.

Guest owls_4_life

one positive - this nolan fella has certainly shored up the defence

:biggrin:

he must wonder what the flip he's signed up to

Well

It's an improvement on last season

:biggrin:

None of them will give a flip though.

They'll all be on the lash tonight, posing with young slags and making "gangsta" signs at peoples cameras.

And feeding off all the rumbleing morons that put stuff like "Unlucki , u woz eazzee da best playa 2day" on their facebook pages.

I'd have them in for training at 5am 2moro morning and make them run their gonads off all day.

It's a rumbleing shambles from top to bottom.

Nail on the head. I am waiting for the 'WESTSIDE' picture by Leon and pictures of Etienne with his shirt undone like a rumbleing moron!!!

........................Grant

Simek........Hinds.........Purse.........Nolan

........................Potter..........................

Tudgay.....McAllister.....O'Connor....Gray

........................Varney.......................

It's not who plays in the team but what the team does, as a whole, which is the problem. The all have the ability to be a good footballer i.e. they have 2 legs, but as we all know, and have said time and time again, they are not being taught how to play football correctly. Well, perhaps they are but they are not taking it in.

I'd make them run all day and make them stay with the ball for a fortnight, e.g. sleep with the ball, crap with the ball, shag the tart with the ball, eat with the ball etc, just like Cloughy did with his players.

After the last two results and performances the players have been criticised like no time before this season. There's no way they could have been unaware of this. Today they were up against a team that was struggling down there with us, without perhaps it's two best players, and coming off the back of a midweek away game that went to extra time. Our squad had an excellent opportunity to respond to the questions and restore some pride.

So what have they given us? Two shots on target and no bookings in another humiliating surrender.

They have sent us a profound message today - we are probably going down and they (collectively) couldn't give a sh*t.

After the last two results and performances the players have been criticised like no time before this season. There's no way they could have been unaware of this. Today they were up against a team that was struggling down there with us, without perhaps it's two best players, and coming off the back of a midweek away game that went to extra time. Our squad had an excellent opportunity to respond to the questions and restore some pride.

So what have they given us? Two shots on target and no bookings in another humiliating surrender.

They have sent us a profound message today - we are probably going down and they (collectively) couldn't give a sh*t.

Our chairman needs to openly reiterate this sentiment - pulling no punches - and stop this ST talk, placing the onus on the fans. It's time Lee ripped into the team, with AI by his side. Even if it's just cathartic, we need to see it happen.

-19 Goal difference is practically another point as well.

You'd think after the game was dead at 3-0 they'd put all their effort into keeping the score down.

But they were probably worrying about what time the coach would get back to Sheffield so they could go straight to into town.

There should be a statement from the team and manager on the OS by the morning, apologizing to the poor or more people born out of wedlock that went all the way down there to watch that rubbish.