Reading v Sheffield Wednesday

Sack the board.

Only one Brian Laws

He's doing a great job at Burnley isn't he? lol .... losing to a side that's just gone bust - nice one, Brian! He thought he had 3 points in the bag today.

Thanks for the team you've left us, Brian.

So which flippingnumpty said that Ipswich was NOT a must win game, & that loosing to Donny was NOT a problem, so what is today then ffs.Are folk going to realise we ARE in serious stuck!!!! This side is going down, I simply refuse to believe that we are gonna get the wins needed especially if we are once again getting tonked at Reading and can't beat sides around us. Simply not up for a battle, but hey, buy your ST!!! :angry:

The main worry is AI simply doesn't know how he can make this better with this set of players... he must be in despair...

The only way to make it better is to kick the players that don't give a poo poo out of the team, work extremely hard on the training ground, but most importantly drum it into the players that they ARE good enough to stay up. They must believe this. Irvine needs to completely lay into them after the game, make them realise that most people would give anything to wear that shirt every week, but at the end draw a line under today, and say the season starts at Hillsborough next week. Tbh they should be in tomorrow after the performance today. The manager should have a chat with each player to decide who are the eleven that should be in the team to keep us up, which players deserve the chance to prove they can turn this round. Personally I think the team should be:

........................Grant

Simek........Hinds.........Purse.........Nolan

........................Potter..........................

Tudgay.....McAllister.....O'Connor....Gray

........................Varney.......................

Edited by robswfc

What our players deserve now are army drill practices.. get them into the f@!ing training ground day, evening and night for a 96-hour drill... this isn't acceptable and whatever poor excuse of a performance they put on today along with any remains of that performance in each player should be eradicated. Damnit, the players are dismal in their professionality and confidence these days and AI should just hang them all out in the press conference, let them feel this burn and know that from this there is no other alternative than bounce back hard. Every player should be dropped to the bench and bring on youths in the next match, we're at home to promotion-chasing Leicester and cannot expect a single point from that either.

Disgraceful today and it's all down to the players playing without heart.

I very much disagree...

But right now i'm looking for any positives I can find, so i'll take your word for it mate :biggrin:

:biggrin:

I'n just trying to stay positive really........but to be honest I just like football, and it's generally better when we win, which league we're in is academic......

Edited by Weshallovercome

Guest Bellsview

Absolutely diabolical and totally unacceptable.

This lot are the biggest shower of overpaid, underworked wasters I have ever seen wearing our shirts.

They are an absolute embarrassment and a disgrace to the club. :angry:

I still think AI's a good manager who got shafted by PNE. My worry at the moment is that he'll walk in the summer, saying "Sorry, this is beyond even my turd-polishing skills..."...

Never rated him as a manager and didn't want hin at Hillsborough. Imagine my dismay when we actually went out to get him instead of him coming to us.

Looks like I'm right again but oh well, don't ever saw I didn't tell you so.

The only way to make it better is to kick the players that don't give a poo poo out of the team, work extremely hard on the training ground, but most importantly drum it into the players that they ARE good enough to stay up. They must believe this. Irvine needs to completely lay into them after the game, make them realise that most people would give anything to wear that shirt every week, but at the end draw a line under today, and say the season starts at Hillsborough next week. Tbh they should be in tomorrow after the performance today. The manager should have a chat with each player to decide who are the eleven that should be in the team to keep us up, which players deserve the chance to prove they can turn this round. Personally I think the team should be:

........................Grant

Simek........Hinds.........Purse.........Nolan

........................Potter..........................

Tudgay.....McAllister.....O'Connor....Gray

........................Varney.......................

would neverplay Macca and JoC next to each other, but I do think that we need a game when we dominate the midfield, and therefore would be interested to see 5 across the middle.

Would never ever play Hinds at centre back ever again. He is horrendous there

Is it me or does Seth sound a bit too cheerful? I'm usually not one to knock RS too much, but he seems too upbeat to me. And I don't want to hear Sodje describing his goal for Charlton!

He's wound me up no end today........but rose above it..........I would like to take this opportunity to call him a tw@ though.

Don't get me wrong. I will support Wednesday whatever division. I am hopeful that we will have a new team next season. A team where there is desire and pride to play for us.

Here, here mate, underneath you knew we wre still sh#t even when we recently won those few matches.