Reading v Sheffield Wednesday

I have been in the vicinity of Reading for near on 20 hours now and I can report a real sense of dread amongst the locals... they are not looking forward to the match at all, not one iota.

It is important that we seize upon this and score a goal early doors. I will be doing my best by heckling any Reading players I see in the run up to the match and I suggest you all do likewise.

FORWARD TOGETHER!

I have been in the vicinity of Reading for near on 20 hours now and I can report a real sense of dread amongst the locals... they are not looking forward to the match at all, not one iota.

It is important that we seize upon this and score a goal early doors. I will be doing my best by heckling any Reading players I see in the run up to the match and I suggest you all do likewise.

FORWARD TOGETHER!

have they seen us play!!

Whoops... too negative for me! Come on you blue and white wizards. Lets *ROYALLY f@ck these southern cu^ts up

* get it? it was a joke. Did you get it?

Looking forward to today's game. It can't be worse than last year.

Be great to hear some Yorkshire humour again. Let's hope it is not black (as usual).

UTO

Another Owl in Reading? I'm in Arborfield (work in Reading)

Another Owl in Reading? I'm in Arborfield (work in Reading)

Woodcote. Work anywhere it takes me, but the wife works in Newbury.

I miss Sheffield a lot. The people, the humour. Walking down to the Mad Stad (once having parked) is not the same as walking past the Forty Foot, down to Hillsborough.

My son is working this afternoon. I'll not bother texting him if we are losing - he will get loads from his Reading mates. Let's hope I'm using the phone a lot!

UTO