Local rag-literally less use than an actual rag

The Spar has now managed to regurgitate the same story of us signing G Boyd on no less than 6 occasions! Where is the actual news (meaning not old stories, but new ones) about the Massive Wednesday. 

We want to know what is actually happening. Have any of our players been transfer listed, what is happening with the kit, are there to be more backroom staff coming in, is CC going to revert back to attacking tactics of his first season? 

Instead the just recycle the same stories over and over again. Has anybody else noticed this? 

11 minutes ago, SolihullOwl79 said:

The Spar has now managed to regurgitate the same story of us signing G Boyd on no less than 6 occasions! Where is the actual news (meaning not old stories, but new ones) about the Massive Wednesday. 

We want to know what is actually happening. Have any of our players been transfer listed, what is happening with the kit, are there to be more backroom staff coming in, is CC going to revert back to attacking tactics of his first season? 

Instead the just recycle the same stories over and over again. Has anybody else noticed this? 

No.

6 minutes ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

I especially like how Dom Howson can have a 90 second chat with a player and split it into three separate articles, he does it all the time

Stealing a living is that guy! 

I wish I had his job  though!

28 minutes ago, jonesy87shef said:

I was fully expecting opening a daily mash satire type thread when I opened this.

Something along the lines of...

"John Terry's Chelsea farewell 'a bit over the top', says North Korea"

which is actually a current story on daily mash. :picnic:

56 minutes ago, SolihullOwl79 said:

yes about 15 years ago when I stopped reading the sheffield star. obituaries is most up to date news page.

1 hour ago, SolihullOwl79 said:

To be fair it's a bit harsh to judge your local supermarket on how well it reports on the football.

Guest ka58
1 hour ago, SolihullOwl79 said:

It's pre-season.

same everywhere.

I put the green un app on my phone what a waste of time. Most reports are only half there.  Evey week the headline would read"Player Ratings" " below are our ratinhs for the game against ***** at he weekend " then nothing not even a link.