Local rag-literally less use than an actual rag

2 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

Well they're meant to journalists! Dim House On should get himself down to Hillsborough and interview somebody about something. Even if it's the tea lady or kit man. Some kind of human interest story! Anything other than the same rehashed story multiple times! 

12 minutes ago, SolihullOwl79 said:

Well they're meant to journalists! Dim House On should get himself down to Hillsborough and interview somebody about something. Even if it's the tea lady or kit man. Some kind of human interest story! Anything other than the same rehashed story multiple times! 

Been saying same for years. Decided in the end not to be put out by the toe rag, because having accidentally heard one of his .... errrrm.....blogs.... I now realise that he is mentally messed up and has great difficulty speaking. So getting a job at the stir is a major coup for him, although it is in line with the retirement of all the good journos and the taking on of other dross, axing any sport related publications like the Green 'Un, which was an institution. 

If everybody stopped buying the stir for just one month, I am sure we could get the Green 'Un back. I knew the old owners sons of stir and telegraph and although the family were pig fans one of them was actually a Wednesdayite and a good character too. Although he wore shorts practically all year round, which we gave him stick for.

1 hour ago, Claudio Tankisco said:

I'm amazed people still read the local newspapers.

I read the online version given I don't live in Sheffield. 

There are noe 11 yes ELEVEN articles about George Boyd in the last 3-4 days. Anybody would think we'd signed Messi the way they are writing endless stories about him, even though it's all the same story in different variations! 

3 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Who's the Ginge?

It's that pig journo from the star, who wrote a piece the other day about a pig striker renewing rivalries with John Terry even though he's never actually played against him

Everyone should read it, it is shockingly bad

:star: