west end corner

Guest The Claw

give em lower west and us upper, we can throw packets of wee wee on em

Edited by The Claw

15 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Certainly got a longer memory than me and I've been going 45 years!

they always came on the kop in the 60's .....they had a piggy leather jacked greaser who was short on teeth (cant remember his name) who used  lead them up to the high point ..

3 minutes ago, torryowl said:

they always came on the kop in the 60's .....they had a piggy leather jacked greaser who was short on teeth (cant remember his name) who used  lead them up to the high point ..

I would have been in short trousers then.

SAG - give them their way and this game will be played behind closed doors with all the seats in the stadium netted off. 

I'm going to go for an early attendance prediction of 53, including players, backroom staff and 1 person from Channel 5 glancing up at the game every 10 minutes or through his rose tinted glasses whilst jotting down his script for the evening show about how L**ds and the pigs are 'real promotion contenders this season'.

1 hour ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Certainly got a longer memory than me and I've been going 45 years!

They were on The Kop at the game at Easter '71.  That's the only time I remember them being on it.  Mind you, I've only been going regularly since December '69.

3 hours ago, Sham67 said:

They were on The Kop at the game at Easter '71.  That's the only time I remember them being on it.  Mind you, I've only been going regularly since December '69.

Been going since 69 myself, I can remember em being on kop for a County Cup final in early 70s, they were right up in top corner.

Beat em 4-3 on penalties, att was over 18,000. 

Edited by bradowl

15 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

I hope we give them the absolute minimum amount of tickets we are allowed to do

If it was up to me, they wouldn't get any

Hang on

Given nearly all of them won't be able to prove their parentage, won't they have been forced to leave the UK because of Brexit anyway?