Play off final

The lovely Mrs H had booked a holiday to a small town in Iceland, and we fly 1.30 Monday.

I had already found a bar that shows Sky matches and was in contact with them to record the Final so me and the kids could watch it later in the evening.

Sorry if my planning was the kiss of death!

Will save me a fortune cos I've read beer is extortionate in Iceland and I would have drunk way too many during the final. Extra time and penalties and I would have had to sell my house.

Edited by Holmowl

16 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

The lovely Mrs H had booked a holiday to a small town in Iceland, and we fly 1.30 Monday.

I had already found a bar that shows Sky matches and was in contact with them to record the Final so me and the kids could watch it later in the evening.

Sorry if my planning was the kiss of death!

Will save me a fortune cos I've read beer is extortionate in Iceland and I would have drunk way too many during the final. Extra time and penalties and I would have had to sell my house.

We went to Iceland in February. Beautiful place and beautiful people. Take plenty of cash though, sooooo expensive. Enjoy!

8 hours ago, Mr Meadows said:

mate of mine lives in Reading, he reckons they've sold 28k and are using the 'its too expensive' excuse for not selling more

doubt the dog botherers have even sold that many

We've sold 38,000 lol