FF Agent

48 minutes ago, southportdc said:

Great line for them now then. 

"Fernando wanted to play but couldn't for personal reasons. Carvalhal gave him no support and publicly shamed him for that. He has left Fernando with no choice but to leave the club". 

He loves being loved, blaming Carvalhal is ideal for Fernando. 

Its this from his agent or you? 

1 hour ago, southportdc said:

Great line for them now then. 

"Fernando wanted to play but couldn't for personal reasons. Carvalhal gave him no support and publicly shamed him for that. He has left Fernando with no choice but to leave the club". 

He loves being loved, blaming Carvalhal is ideal for Fernando. 

Did he tell Carlos he couldn't for personal reasons?

If so what were the reasons?

7 minutes ago, darra said:

Did he tell Carlos he couldn't for personal reasons?

If so what were the reasons?

He got on the bus but someone did an eggy fart. He knew he couldnt get all the way to norwich knowing someone was dropping those bad boys. He knew it must have been the same person who was dropping them pre match before villa causing him to be violently sick but nobody would own up. My betting it was fletcher.

1 hour ago, pickledegghiderman said:

He got on the bus but someone did an eggy fart. He knew he couldnt get all the way to norwich knowing someone was dropping those bad boys. He knew it must have been the same person who was dropping them pre match before villa causing him to be violently sick but nobody would own up. My betting it was fletcher.

If that's the case hope he never sits on the kop. There's some right stinkers on there. Its renowned for it.  

8 hours ago, Grandad said:

Recently Tom Lees was reportedly the subject of a £5m bid from Burnley, who offered to pay him £25k a week.

The club agreed to match his wage offer and he stayed. This means Lees is on around £0.5million a year more than FF.

If I was FF I'd probably feel I deserved at least the same money as Lees

There's no way I'd withdraw labour like he has, presumably that's down to culture, or his agent, but he is pressing his point.

FF is by some distance the star of our team. He should be paid accordingly.

How do you know what FF is or isn't paid ?

Sheer conjecture !

Again...... 

32 minutes ago, dazaston said:

If that's the case hope he never sits on the kop. There's some right stinkers on there. Its renowned for it.  

You should sit in the North with all the old gets with gastric problems. Its so bad you think you've shat yourself

6 hours ago, BRADFIELDOWLS said:

If it's Swansea who are in for him from Premiership, and Guidolin knows FF from Udinese, would you take £15 million?

In 3 seasons at Udine FF never played even 1 minute for Guidolin and was allowed to leave for Watford on a free

Can't think hes desperate to sign FF - but football is a strange animal...

6 hours ago, BRADFIELDOWLS said:

If it's Swansea who are in for him from Premiership, and Guidolin knows FF from Udinese, would you take £15 million?

Yes it would be a good deal to get £15m, and him not playing for one of our rivals would be a bonus too.

if it's Swansea I'd also settle for £10m+ Plus Midfielder Ki.. 

9 hours ago, Forza SPAL said:

True, but to be fair he did say something about his head not being in the right place.

I think it's more than likely just agent talk but you never know.

A lot of us on here, me included have been very quick to judge. Would be a shame if he did have genuine reasons and we've all written him off as a c***. If he didn't want to leave before he will if he reads any of this.

UTO 

This is precisely why I've restrained myself from making any comment on this matter. I'm not in possession of all the facts (probarbably not even half of them). 

BTW, I love CC and am not suggesting he has tried to mislead anyone either. In the long run Carlos is almost certainly more valuable to as than any one player. 

10 hours ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Then he needs unsettling, lucas f--ckin cominelli, any ideas anyone 

Well, if Thailand did Agents , and they caused you unnecessary problems, they could probably end up floating down the Chao Phraya and probarbably not in a tourist boat.  If you think CC is angry that's because Europeans express it .....Khun DC .......? it's his business and his money. Just try extracting a few baht extra out of a Thai once an agreement has been made and then watch for the smile.

I'm afraid that Dejphon has a lot to learn about football in this country, TO. Sadly, it doesn't work like that here. The players have the power, not the owner. I assume that Chansiri wants to get to the Premier League. Well he ain't going to get there by losing his prize asset. Nor will fans pay inflated ticket prices if they see the best player in the team go. Chansiri should have improved Forestieri's contract, as his value has tripled. And he should never have brought others in on more money than him. As Mandaric said of the new owner  - "He'll make mistakes". This is his first.

2 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

I'm afraid that Dejphon has a lot to learn about football in this country, TO. Sadly, it doesn't work like that here. The players have the power, not the owner. I assume that Chansiri wants to get to the Premier League. Well he ain't going to get there by losing his prize asset. Nor will fans pay inflated ticket prices if they see the best player in the team go. Chansiri should have improved Forestieri's contract, as his value has tripled. And he should never have brought others in on more money than him. As Mandaric said of the new owner  - "He'll make mistakes". This is his first.

first of all there's a hell of a lot of supposition in there. Second why shouldn't we pay someone else more than FF as I've said elsewhere Abdi & Fletcher have better pedigrees than him. Whatever the reasons FF has refused to play And that's his mistake and one that could well follow him around if he's not careful. Carry on playing well people will forgive or forget form drops it'll be back there again.

40 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

Reading between the lines it seems that SWFC offered him an improved contract but it didn't compare to the one he has been promised by whichever club was trying to turn his head. So the club have given him the choice; see out the remainder of your current contract OR take a pay rise and a contract extension.

It'll be interesting to see what developments unfold today, I'm hoping for a FF apology followed by the signing of an extension later in the week. He's got a lot of making up to do to the fans in the coming months.

Guest Deleted member
15 hours ago, Grandad said:

15k a week seems to be the most often quoted figure

7 hours ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

How do you know what FF is or isn't paid ?

Sheer conjecture !

Again...... 

That's why I also posted that above

Is his agent the same one as faurlin hence where that tweet came from. If Lee's and Westwood got new deals he was obviously next. Sounds like agent has been in his ear and its got out of hand. Looking back he's been hinting a while but will hopefully get sorted when he stops acting like a child and sits down with CC and DC like an adult.