The touts are at it already

This is why IDs shouldn't be given away.

I know people are just trying to help out other Wednesday fans, which is noble and kind, but some people just take advantage.

By now, everyone who is a Wednesday fan should really have an ID, and the club set up a system where those more deserving got theirs first. That should be respected and not circumvented in any way really... in my opinion, anyway.

If they printed the name of the buyer on each ticket and denied access without matching ID then touting would be wiped out overnight. It would slow the turnstyles but it would be worth it in my opinion. Can't stand touts.

I know people are just trying to help out other Wednesday fans, which is noble and kind, but some people just take advantage.

By now, everyone who is a Wednesday fan should really have an ID, and the club set up a system where those more deserving got theirs first. That should be respected and not circumvented in any way really... in my opinion, anyway.

Agreed. I've missed out as I had to wait for GS so my misses (who has ID but no points) could come and sit with me (no way she'd go if she had to sit alone). I've missed out on a ticket myself now and I'm gutted, but I think the system was entirely fair and that many many people deserved a ticket before me. 

I hated all that begging for ID's ..especially from that girl that was constantly posting for one despite having no Owlstalk history. Makes me wonder about the motives.

I would imagine quite a few Wednesday fans have used their ID's to get tickets knowing that they were never going to go, but thought it would be a chance to make a few quid off a fellow fan. They wuill have an excuse as course so they don't get called out for touting, but that's what they are doing.

I got slated for this opinion in a thread earlier in the week but it's 100% true unless you are giving it away to a friend or family, you know nothing about who's using your ID and its in people nature to try and make a couple of quid of anyone,

It was fairer to not give the ID out and let people try to get tickets in the rightful place in the queue if not the system isn't fair and doesn't work.

To be fair you can bet your bottom dollar that there'll be shedloads of touts outside wembley shifting Hull City end tickets

Exactly.

Which is why they should have give us extra blocks.

I gave my ID to a friend of s friend btw

No way I'm handing out to some random

eddyowl

nothing dodgy just had a look to see what was available. Ill not bother..

If you're genuine then all apologies. But anyone posting links to outside sites looks dodgy to me, so I reserve my right to be very wary.

Bottom line, you shouldn't buy from ticket touts because it hurts the fans. And whether you think you're helping or not, you shouldn't be posting links to touting sites.

Can't stand f@cking touts

EDIT: Maybe I'm just a paranoid get, but the fact you don't know how to use the reply function rings alarm bells...

Yup, I'm paranoid lol

Edited by eddyowl123

I got slated for this opinion in a thread earlier in the week but it's 100% true unless you are giving it away to a friend or family, you know nothing about who's using your ID and its in people nature to try and make a couple of quid of anyone,

It was fairer to not give the ID out and let people try to get tickets in the rightful place in the queue if not the system isn't fair and doesn't work.

Me too