The touts are at it already

Should have punched his lights out on principle. Touts are scum, end of.

Easier said mate. After travelling to London, the one in a group of 5 without a ticket is more than pleased to pay over the odds a few hours before kick off, at a once in a lifetime event.

Hobson's choice, in the days before internet & smart phones.

Also what about in future the people that have your Id's could in theory buy tickets for any game .

I don't think they can as they would need your password for the Owls Online shop to Log In and buy Tickets

If they have your Client ID and Postcode (which is what people were foolishly giving away), they can potentially put you on their Friends and Family in their account and buy tickets on your ID in future from there, utilising your priority allocation.

People were silly to give people IDs and postcodes for a few reasons, in my opinion.

Easier said mate. After travelling to London, the one in a group of 5 without a ticket is more than pleased to pay over the odds a few hours before kick off, at a once in a lifetime event.

Hobson's choice, in the days before internet & smart phones.

Fair enough, I'd never do it but that's just me, I can understand why you and others would pay over the odds in that situation. Just angers me so much that touts even operate and naff all is done to combat it.