The touts are at it already

Some I noticed were PMing on every thread. Maybe I'm just a cynic

That didn't occur to me at the time, but you might be right. I've been refreshing like mad since 8.55 this morning (just in case I snuck in before 9) and didn't get one. Makes me so sad seeing this. 

Edited by whatevertrevor

Someone explained the other day how these sites work.

They apparently advertise tickets that they haven't necessarily got yet.

That's not quite right mate

In the music industry promoters and venues give them an allocation before they even get announced

In sports it's either corporate places getting flogged or sadly fellow 'fans' or people who have created ID's just to tout them 

Owlstalk Shop

Some I noticed were PMing on every thread. Maybe I'm just a cynic

I was trying all day yesterday and eventually got one, but lost out on loads to posters with single figure posts or ones who had offered cash after others had asked.

That's not quite right mate

In the music industry promoters and venues give them an allocation before they even get announced

In sports it's either corporate places getting flogged or sadly fellow 'fans' or people who have created ID's just to tout them

Ah ok, thanks.

I just hope it's not genuine fans looking to profit from those who've missed out.

They probably got client IDs from those on here willing to share them with fellow Owls.

Would've been hoping to share the joy of getting a ticket with other Owls fans not knowing that some posing as Owls fans were actually touts.

Touting is a flipping disgrace as well;.

Worst thing is, most of the big ticket re-selling sites are owned by the people who sell the tickets in the first place.

I think SEE tickets owns Stub Hub and a few others etc.

Make profit from the sale, don't enforce rules against touts and then make profit from the touts.

That was always a risk with it making General Sale

Touts made IDs and have gotten lucky this morning, From looking at that screen Grab it seems they don't have many though so at least the way the Club allocated Tickets looks to have prevented loads from being snapped up by those looking to make a quick buck