A bunch of no-bodies ....

We're signing players from here , there and everywhere . Is anybody else concerned that if it goes belly up by November . Coach out , Players disillusioned and us in the brown stuff . We could be having a nightmare ....

jesus wept. ..I bet you're a barrel of laughs on a night out, come up to Yorkshire mate the water is much better up here !

We're signing players from here , there and everywhere . Is anybody else concerned that if it goes belly up by November . Coach out , Players disillusioned and us in the brown stuff . We could be having a nightmare ....

Another Mard Arse thread !

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Just to add another point we've easily got a team of champ players in case these new foreign players don't gel in English league

WESTWOOD

Hunt

Lees

Loovens

Helan

Mcgugan

Lee

Melo

Wallace

Bus

Lavery ?

Not saying it would be a great side but would comfortably keep us up

+ there is no way all of the new players won't gel

17 goals in top league matias

LOPEZ played top league of bbva for years

Lachman and sasso fair enough not too sure on these but Lachman played in Dutch top league quite regular

Lucas Joao looks very promising

How many Watford players had you heard of up until last season

Carlos could play

Westwood

Palmer

Lees

Loovens

Helan

Lee

Semedo

Mcgugan

Xxxxx

Nuhiu

May

That's hardly a major change since last season. Apart from Maguire, we've replaced fringe players with players that will improve that team above.

Edited by fife_owl

On paper the squad is better, but I'm not sure it is as good as some on here would have believe. 

Lots of new lads coming in and having to prove that they are up to the task of playing in the Championship, plus an unproven coach (in terms of English football, not career wise). 

I would have liked a few more proven English players . Supported by some foreign talent . That isn't the path we have chosen . I hope we get lucky .

Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd and Man City don't have many English players.

English players are over rated.

Yes, the above teams have the very best foreign players but it's all relative. You don't need THE best just better than the other players they are playing against.

All PL clubs have a sizeable foreign contingent and they are better teams than the Championship teams.

Inevitable that it would filter down to the Championship.

Also, I reckon about half of our matchday squad will be British for most matches anyway.

Another Mard Arse thread !

jesus wept. ..I bet you're a barrel of laughs on a night out, come up to Yorkshire mate the water is much better up here !

The beer's a lot better too.

Mind you it sounds as if the beer in Cornwall is too good for Kernow!

I'm hoping the future is bright and for the first time in years i am optimistic but there is nothing to suggest what you say couldn't happen.