A bunch of no-bodies ....

Because this forum is populated by blunts pretending to be owls . They cause loads of arguments and post so much rubbish yet people lap it up. Quite sad really b

Is it bo11ocks. 

There's perhaps one or two on here who like to stir the pot. 

Paranoid nonsense. 

Guest Gazzaowl

what reputation?

let's not kid ourselves, IF this guys a new mourinho he's hidden it well, he's had the sack more than frank spencer...

Has he had the sack a lot though? I was under the impression he left teams for better challengers/clubs?

Is it bo11ocks. 

Paranoid nonsense. 

living away from sheffield as i do, and joinin' this site...

i've been somewhat surprised how many wednesday fans are concerned by unipig...

i've actually started thinking of it as 'little sheffield syndrome'...

Edited by dnhc

Guest WESTENDOWL

My concern is the last time a manager made wholesale changers to the full squad ( Mr Jones ) we struggled like hell until Stuey came to the rescue and sorted it

Has he had the sack a lot though? I was under the impression he left teams for better challengers/clubs?

IF he'd had 14 jobs in 13 years, and moved up every time...

you'd have thought you wouldn't have heard a mighty "WHO?" when the appointment was announced...

he's been shifted on, and in a very short time...

i bet he hasn't filled ALL the drawers in his desk, just in case...

you'd have thought you wouldn't have heard a mighty "WHO?" when the appointment was announced...

Yes...but he did write a book. 

Guest Gazzaowl

you'd have thought you wouldn't have heard a mighty "WHO?" when the appointment was announced...

Just seen his profile.....I understand some people's concerns now!!!

You never know some managers click let's see how it goes, I've heard some say it seems he is trying to over complicate tactics, not sure if this is the case

Might be a case of a good, talented coach, but not a good head coach/manager. 

Time will tell I suppose. 

What's odd is that he has been in charge of some pretty impressive clubs despite his less than impressive record. 

Either clubs see something in him, or he's got one helluva an agent. 

In contrast to what some have said...thanks for the thread Kernow. If people didn't stick their neck out and start threads there'd be nowt for any of us to discuss, argue about, learn from (!!), laugh at or just read and enjoy. And anyone who reads OT regularly knows full well he's no Blade.

FWIW I think what's been brought in will only improve our chances this season. Other than Maguire and Kirkland we've shifted a lot of players who wouldn't have got a look in this season. I just hope they are introduced slowly. Too many changes at once seldom works well. Apart from some f.....g shocking finishing last year we'd have done ok

Is it bo11ocks. 

Paranoid nonsense.

Agreed

It's really tiresome to see any Wednesday fan who says something critical to be labeled as a pig fan.

It's puerile fvckwitted nonsense

And exceptionally childish

I'm happy with the dealings we have made, nobody knows how it will pan out but we have finally started signing players that cost money!!

We are no longer signing players no one wants!!

My only negative is I'd like a proven goal scorer in this league to sign.....there is still time for this.

(Alf, Jones or hooper for me)

Apart from this I'm looking forward to the season and hoping for a great campaign.

Don't see the point in moaning and worrying before a balls been kicked!

Some fans will never be satisfied and no doubt will be booing them after the first bad display which will help the team no end!!!!

can't happen...

as with the prices as high as they are 'there'll only be proper supporters in the ground'... :tango:

Agreed

It's really tiresome to see any Wednesday fan who says something critical to be labeled as a pig fan.

It's puerile fvckwitted nonsense

And exceptionally childish

What you have to remember though mate is.........some are probably children (or at least not much older)

Just seen his profile.....I understand some people's concerns now!!!

You never know some managers click let's see how it goes, I've heard some say it seems he is trying to over complicate tactics, not sure if this is the case

Who?? the feedback I've heard is that the players are loving the training... very innovative