A bunch of no-bodies ....

Let's look at the facts. We already have a nucleus of the squad in lees loovens westwood lee and semedo who are all more than capable of cutting it in this division. We have added matias who undoubtedly has more talent than any player we had last season. Mcgugan who when got upto speed with his fitness was turning in MOM performances for us last season. Lopez who has played a lot of games in a league that is probably better than the prem and providing he can adapt to the physical nature of the English game could turn out to be the signing of the season. Lachman and sasso who hopefully are better and less injury prone than kelhar and zayate. Wallace again proven in this league and from what I've seen of him in the past is more consistent and a better crosser of the ball than maguire. Hunt again proven to be a good player at this level. Joao 21 year old striker who is strong, quick and an excellent header of the ball and has played for Portugal u21s who are without doubt better than England u21s. On paper already a huge improvement on last seasons squad and although maybe not all the new signings will work out as we hope I would be willing to bet that at least 2 of our summer signings are going to turn out to be real stars in this division ( my money's on matias) also hopeful that at least one of our strikers from last season is gunna really kick on this season and prove to be solid at this level. Only concern is that if we do have one or 2 bad results that the fans don't turn against the players, but all in all I'd wager that we will be a very different proposition from what we were last season and I'm fully expecting us to be in the top 10 come the end and with a bit of luck maybe even pushing for the playoffs

What bothers me is: Who gave our chairman the nod...this Portuguese guy will sort it? The chairman knows FA about football, so who persuaded him?

Somebody must have, could go boobies up if some criminalia are involved...seems very strange to me. On the other hand could be brill!

Just seen his profile.....I understand some people's concerns now!!!

You never know some managers click let's see how it goes, I've heard some say it seems he is trying to over complicate tactics, not sure if this is the case

Quite the opposite according to Liam Palmer 

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/sheff-weds/sheffield-wednesday-liam-palmer-enjoying-life-under-carlos-carvalhal-1-7388037

We're signing players from here , there and everywhere . Is anybody else concerned that if it goes belly up by November . Coach out , Players disillusioned and us in the brown stuff . We could be having a nightmare ....

Its early days ... But i'm grinning ear to ear ...... Great start ..... C'mon Wednesday !! .....