Abderazzak Hamdallah

themaskedowl, on 18 May 2015 - 3:23 PM, said:

Haha!!

I was just carrying on Ronnie's gag from page one.

Proper lol

It made me laugh that much that I "+1'd" myself by mistake instead of "+1'ing" you. 

lol

I'll neg myself to bring it back

Edited by shandypants

Seen this guy play many times.

The sort of player who can drive you insane as a teammate(steals penalties, never passes etc), but who always gets lot of goals.

That's the impression I took from the video posted on here. Seems to like the ball rather than give it to his teammates.

Never heard of him or any of the teams he's played for. lol

Sounds decent with his record but hard to judge based on the standard of those League's.

However his international record is decent for a well known African nation like Morocco,

who over the years have produced some decent players who've done alright in the PL.

I'd be amazed if we got him and spent that much on one player, especially when we could

get someone proven at this level for around that price. Btw we can call him 'Abdo' for short according to his wiki page.  :ph34r:

Edited by MilansMissingMarbles

Sounds decent with his record but hard to judge based on the standard of those League's.

However his international record is decent for a well known African nation like Morocco,

who over the years have produced some decent players who've done alright in the PL.

I'd be amazed if we got him and spent that much on one player, especially when we could

get someone proven at this level for around that price. Btw we can call him 'Abdo' for short according to his wiki page.  :ph34r:

I wonder if this is another one Gray's been tracking for months

who over the years have produced some decent players who's done alright in the PL.

get someone proven at this level for around that price.

Agreed.  In all seriousness, I reckon we'd have a good chance of getting Wickham for that sort of money - maybe £6million tops and I'd rather pay a bit (a bit!!) more for a "sure thing" in Wickham than a gamble with this fella. 

I wonder if this is another one Gray's been tracking for months

Possibly but no idea if there is any truth whatsoever in this rumour.

Though saying that, who would even know who this guy was to make up some rumour about him joining us.

It sounds so random it may have some truth to it. But that price seems a bit mad and quite a risk when we could

probably get someone proven at this level for somewhere around that price.

Heard we are in advanced negotiations to sign him in a deal that will break our club transfer record

Carries about as much weight as "JV's" colleague over the pond,who by the way isn't a wednesday fan nor is he an ex-employee of swfc and just to add more gravitas to his "knowledge" isn't a leeds fan either but somehow managed to tell JV that we are over the permitted losses and will be transfer embargoed come january 2016,oh yeh,the wage bill will be slashed also...............................in summary both posts are IMO absolute shiznee !