It's back in our hands, over to you Mr Röhl

2 minutes ago, Django said:

Does 6 points guarantee we survive? 

It doesn’t guarantee it but makes it likely. Huddersfield would have to win both of theirs and they’d finish above us on goal difference.

• Thanks 1

Could see weeks ago that this Blackburn game was going to be big. Probably the biggest game of the season tommorrow!

I have no doubt the fans will be amazing, just hope the team turns up!

Nervous, but looking forward to it!

• Like 4

Obviously all of us on here are desperate for us to stay up, but I am additionally desperate for us to stay up for Danny and the staff. The way that Danny has conducted himself in the face of real adversity, and got us to within touching distance of our goal, for such a young inexperienced manager, is nothing short of magnificent.

Up the Röhling Wendies!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, stevie snerklebox said:

Obviously all of us on here are desperate for us to stay up, but I am additionally desperate for us to stay up for Danny and the staff. The way that Danny has conducted himself in the face of real adversity, and got us to within touching distance of our goal, for such a young inexperienced manager, is nothing short of magnificent.

Up the Röhling Wendies!!!

Röhling what ?

22 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I;m not saying owt....I posted this just to let you know....i'm not saying owt....cos when you say summat it comes back to bite you in the a...

err I'm not saying owt

So, what are you saying?

This time next week we could be safe, and Danny Röhl will be carried shoulder high around Hillsborough 

Or 

We’ll be down and they’ll be some seriously angry pointing going off 

Or 

It’ll go to the last game 

• Haha 5

I predict Huddersfield Town and Plymouth Argyle will be relegated; but it needs you lot to pick up at least five points. I'm sure we'll help you on the final day.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, moffat_owl said:

So, what are you saying?

Its called "Prevarication"

You sorta look like yer saying summat, but don't add any substance to it, nor evidence to support what you are saying,

you then use a lot of words saying mainly nothing, ...

f.ook me....its more or less a default position on here, have you just arrived ? lol

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

TBH ..theres a limit to what you can do, when yer hid behind the sofa drinking Gin mate....In fact yer only option is the gin....and maybe licking the sofa...I'm there..its not an happy place....

At least you've a sofa, I have to make do with my settee lol.

2 minutes ago, debram said:

I do too, maybe it's down to quality, who knows, are you full of confidence or hope?

I'm hopeful.

I don't think any team in this division is confident of anything at this point of the season.

• Like 1

If the players can’t be fired up tomorrow, with a 7k backing, coming off a 32k home game, with Brum and Hudders dropping points… then we deserve to go down.

They can’t ask for anymore of us. Röhl said he wanted us to back them, well we have.

Time to show we deserve to stay up.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, markowl said:

I'm hopeful.

I don't think any team in this division is confident of anything at this point of the season.

There's 7000 fans going tomorrow, so if they can't do it with that backing then they never will.

I half wish there was a demo tomorrow, because they seem to do better when there is. 

• Like 2