This is really great

47 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

IMG_6308.jpeg

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAYS WILL VAULKS NAMED COMMUNITY PLAYER OF THE YEAR 

Congratulations to Sheffield Wednesday's Will Vaulks on being named 2024 Sky Bet Championship Community Player of the Year 

The Owls midfielder has been recognised for going above and beyond with his work off the pitch.

"OFF" the pitch tho lol   

Nah...fair play William...

He's a top bloke for this 

I know he's doing his coaching badges but I see him doing more after his playing career within football but not coaching main teams 

football needs more will vaulks 

• Like 1

Isn't it a nice change to have something about our club that is absolutely positive, celebratory and happy, with no dark underbelly at all?

Well done Will for recognising the opportunity and privilege that the game has given you and doing something worthwhile with it.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, fpowl said:

He's a top bloke for this 

I know he's doing his coaching badges but I see him doing more after his playing career within football but not coaching main teams 

football needs more will vaulks 

Reckon he'd be a decent pundit too. 

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Reckon he'd be a decent pundit too. 

Agreed, he's an unusual character for a footballer in this generation ( not a bad one ) just old school and doesn't care his dresswear, music choice and the fact he loves embracing his music choice ( which i back ) you look at players these days with big ear ear muffs on listening to god knows what and then Vaulks is nope Robbie Williams, Oasis, bit of Motown, yes will

he strikes me as highly intelligent, I like him a lot. 

• Like 1