8 minutes ago, OneEightSixSeven said:

Other results may go different to what we’d expect but it’s Wednesday’s results that’s the problem. The way we’re playing, I just can’t see us getting enough points from three difficult games.

1 win in 7 now?

Ive been feeing positive that we'll get out of it for a few week, but this weekend has been a real kick in the balls. Teams that have been awful for weeks have all of a sudden started beating teams at the top while we cant even beat Stoke. 

Imagine if we hadn't given every other team a 10 match headstart this season... 

34 minutes ago, wisewoodowl said:

I have the same feeling this morning.  I am convinced that the WBA game will be the last time Wednesday play a Championship fixture at Hillsborough in my lifetime.  We're not getting out of League One anytime soon with chanceri as the owner.

How old are you?

29 minutes ago, Swfcwjfl said:

I agree with you. That hard work vs Peterborough and Barnsley seems for nothing. I wasn't expecting to do an "Ipswich " but to mid table this year. If we go down well struggle to get back up

When you consider that we will have to recruit a New team ( at lest 11 players) for next season, I too feel that it would be a big task.

Just been staring at the table, salt and pepper and a jar of marmalade on it. …Then the league table.

Our terrible Goal difference has me worried. Town play Swansea and Birmingham then Ipswich. I can see them getting 3 points. The teams above them 3 points from us are likely to get at least a point even if they implode meaning all would be 4 points from us so we’d need 5 to catch them. 2 wins and we might stay up, anything less and it’s probably heartbreak.

Just Sunday Morning musings…UTO!

14 minutes ago, SiJ said:

1 win in 7 now?

That’s the nail on the head

At the business end of the season whilst others around us are pulling out surprise wins we haven’t won at home since 5th March

6 points from last 21 and we now need at least 7 from 9

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

That’s the nail on the head

At the business end of the season whilst others around us are pulling out surprise wins we haven’t won at home since 5th March

6 points from last 21 and we now need at least 7 from 9

Injuries have done us. Losing Poveda and Bernard especially. Plus Ugbo and Bannan for a couple of games.

Chairman didn’t back the best manager we’ve had for a long time and the squad is paper thin in terms of genuine championship quality.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, the_vinyl_frontier said:

Ive been feeing positive that we'll get out of it for a few week, but this weekend has been a real kick in the balls. Teams that have been awful for weeks have all of a sudden started beating teams at the top while we cant even beat Stoke. 

Imagine if we hadn't given every other team a 10 match headstart this season... 

:Chansiri:

25 minutes ago, OneEightSixSeven said:

That’s bad in any position in the league but in ours it’s going to be the killer.

Are we playing any ‘must win’ games yet 🙄

Literal bollix. 

Quite.

That particular posters inability to grasp anything outside of the most literal interpretation.

Yes, we are not down after yesterday, but picking up 3 points was huge to our survival bid. Our form isn't great, others around us are winning and have winnable games on paper.

The fat lady isn't singing yet but she's most certainly warming up.

3 minutes ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

Injuries have done us. Losing Poveda and Bernard especially. Plus Ugbo and Bannan for a couple of games.

Chairman didn’t back the best manager we’ve had for a long time and the squad is paper thin in terms of genuine championship quality.

Best transfer window ever though. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1