Guest Monkowl

Smith was exactly what we needed him to be today. Played well    Won all His headers , held up play very well and never stopped running and pressuring.  Played well. And I’m seriously not his fan at all. 

1 hour ago, lukeyswfc said:

Exactly like Nuhiu who got praised for running about.

Nuhiu, did a decent job for us, scored and created space for others. Always put a shift in unlike plenty of others.

• Haha 1

He was great today but was let down by windass and ugbo who were no where near him for knock downs and flick ons. 

Thought it was bizarre that Röhl took him off when it was evident that we'd end up lumping it forward in the last 10 mins. Instead we were lumping it forward to Gassama 😂

7 hours ago, Lowry said:

Had a good goal chalked off, still no idea what the ref deemed he did wrong 

7 hours ago, Big Jack said:

What was wrong with the header he scored? I have watched it back can't see any foul from Smith 

It was a clean goal by Smith. I havent seen it back but I think I heard commentators say Windass might have fouled the goalie.

I think he should have been used a bit more. A lot of times he isn’t gonna make the game look pretty, and sometimes he’ll be poor depending on what he’s up against, but I feel like we’ve missed out on having that type of problem causer to the opposition 

• Like 1