Tempo and Aggression.

Huddersfield have fallen to pieces and they'll go , least we can show some bottle , we've got to be looking at Plymouth to reel in plus stay ahead of Birmingham but with them playing Cardiff then Rotherham I'm not holding my breath.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

Huddersfield have fallen to pieces and they'll go , least we can show some bottle , we've got to be looking at Plymouth to reel in plus stay ahead of Birmingham but with them playing Cardiff then Rotherham I'm not holding my breath.

Huddersfield play Birmingham in a couple of weeks.

2 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

Yeah I think Brum will beat Cardiff and the rotters.

Plymouth are the likely ones to catch as they should drop points on Friday night to (oh ffs) Leicester (how did you lose to millwall). 

If Blackburn lose to Bristol city tomorrow then they are a target for us too .

Surely only one of Musaba and Gassama should start games. Keep one on the bench  to inject some life later on, but both from the start doesn’t seem to work. Play the grafters and workhorses from the start, wear teams down then unleash those two later on 

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, Pastor Kidneys said:

Yep, that's what pulled us thru.

That 1st half cannot be allowed to happen again and please abandon this 4-2-3-1 with starters like Gassama & Musaba ... It's as weak as p*ss.

Stop the playing out from the back cos we're not good enough and play pressure football.

Some games need aggression and Tempo (Paterson)

Other games need patience and a bit of creativity (Gassama)

Next week everyone will be slagging Paterson again because he cant dribble and pass like Gassama so on so forth. 

Röhl got it wrong but made a ballsy change at half time. Fair play.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, thatladfromchap said:

Some games need aggression and Tempo (Paterson)

Other games need patience and a bit of creativity (Gassama)

Next week everyone will be slagging Paterson again because he cant dribble and pass like Gassama so on so forth. 

Röhl got it wrong but made a ballsy change at half time. Fair play.

Gassama & Musaba do bring something to the table but for me they're a luxury we can't afford. How many times do they lose the ball in dangerous positions which put us under the hammer?

We're going to need fighters for the last 4 games and I'm glad Pato is back to help the cause.

And as for that playing out from the back! It's got disaster written all over it.

Good form..massive game on Saturday against a team who are still looking over their shoulders..They will be nervous so there’s no excuses.

Must win

oh and tonight was a massive result!! Unbelievable

9 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Yeah I think Brum will beat Cardiff and the rotters.

Plymouth are the likely ones to catch as they should drop points on Friday night to (oh ffs) Leicester (how did you lose to millwall). 

If Blackburn lose to Bristol city tomorrow then they are a target for us too .

I agree with all that,  I can see a reaction from Leicester after that tonight,  I feel a comfortable win for them on Friday. 

If Blackburn don't get anything at Bristol City tomorrow they are well and truly in the sh  it especially if we can nick at least a point off them, their other 3 games are horrible.

Playing out from the back is lovely to watch and effective when you have the players to do it well… the thing is, we don’t have the personnel for it, so we need to play to the strengths of the players we have. Fortunately Danny recognised this and made the changes needed to get a point from the game. 

Expecting Bambo Diaby to play out from the back is like pumping long balls up to Messi and expecting him to win headers

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alb1owl said:

The only two factors that matter. 

Full credit to the team there, with honourable plaudits to Pato, his passion is worth 3 men. 

Don’t forget Cadz as well. Those two injected some real fight and aggression when they came on. 

It was exactly what we needed. 

35 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

I expect Brum to win the next 2 games, they’ve been playing ok.